Matt Ryan Passer Rating

Ninja Sloth

And Daunte Culpepper had the 2nd highest passer rating of all-time when he was in Minnesota.

That is a highly overrated formula.

whats wrong with that?

that was an amazing season for any QB

if it wasn't for manning a record breaking season he would of won mvp

9 out of 10 years thats an mvp season for a qb

Bucman really does feel compelled to show up in every positive thread and try to spin it negative. I try to ignore him, but you ALL reply to his non-sense.

I know you're trying to win some kind of Troll/Jerk of the year award, but come on, get a life man.

I know you don't break any official forum rules, but I wish you'd get banned just so that reading the Falcon FAN forums would be slightly enjoyable. Wishful thinking I know.

It's not funny. It's not ironic. It's not constructive. It's not informative. It IS called being a ***** <--d-bag and you define the word.

There- glad to have that out of my system.

Bucman really does feel compelled to show up in every positive thread and try to spin it negative. I try to ignore him, but you ALL reply to his non-sense.

I know you're trying to win some kind of Troll/Jerk of the year award, but come on, get a life man.

I know you don't break any official forum rules, but I wish you'd get banned just so that reading the Falcon FAN forums would be slightly enjoyable. Wishful thinking I know.

It's not funny. It's not ironic. It's not constructive. It's not informative. It IS called being a ***** <--d-bag and you define the word.

+1

:D ...

you must have just joined this forum, I could go get Jigga donkey back if im to unbearable?

I'm sorry lets keep this dream alive... Where did we leave off? ya'll were saying sumthing along the lines of "except for our 2 losses matt ryan is the best QB ever"... Sound about right?

Get a life my man...

you must have just joined this forum, I could go get Jigga donkey back if im to unbearable?

I'm sorry lets keep this dream alive... Where did we leave off? ya'll were saying sumthing along the lines of "except for our 2 losses matt ryan is the best QB ever"... Sound about right?

Get a life my man...

Don't even go there. We all know that with all the changes the MB has gone thru over the years that post counts are not an accurate measure of how long somebody has been posting here.

Get a life my man...

Oh I totally understand that some pro-falcons posts are a little optimistic (See my "My Prediction 16-0" post), but are you getting something out of dragging everybody down? Yea, sometimes it's fun to get people riled up, but if you base your life around it then what kind of person does that make you? Seriously?? How much time per day do you spend on here trying to get on people's nerves?

I know I'm making this a little personal, but dude, just leave us alone and let us have our fun!!

Sure exclude the one team that destryed you.

Any team would sound good in that case.

ROFL

Destroyed ? Your full of Sh*T

It was a 1 score game till the Graham run.

I guess if I were you I would have rose colored glasses as well.

And just think the Falcons played a really poor game against you guys.

the falcons and Ryan have gotten better every week your sucks just a week older.

Next meeting gonna be a whole new ballgame.