Did you hear what Matt Ryan said in the huddle?

neilamc

I came across this on FOX Sports regarding what Matty Ice told the offense in the huddle on the very last drive (the huddle before the pass to Jenkins to setup the game winner):

He comes in the huddle and says, 'We're going to win this game,' " Falcons wide receiver Roddy White said.

This is exactly what I want my QB telling the offense in the most critical point in the game. This is also reminiscent of what Eli Manning told his offense in the last drive in last year's Super Bowl win vs. the Belicheats. That kind of confidence is infectious and we needed that on the last drive! It's true. As Coach Smith said after the game, Matt Ryan has "it". What is "it"? Poise. Confidence. Leadership. Everything.

Totally agree. The characteristic on this kid is amazing. The 11 second throw was perfect timing. Kudos to both jenkins and ryan to make that play happen. I did notice right after the snap he was zoning to the right as if he was throwing there and then threw a pass to the left where jenkins was suppose to be. It seemed he read their coverage ahead of time and did not want it expose till the last second.

All I can say is amazing.

Totally agree. The characteristic on this kid is amazing. The 11 second throw was perfect timing. Kudos to both jenkins and ryan to make that play happen. I did notice right after the snap he was zoning to the right as if he was throwing there and then threw a pass to the left where jenkins was suppose to be. It seemed he read their coverage ahead of time and did not want it expose till the last second.

All I can say is amazing.

That would have been impressive from any QB. From a rookie? WOW!