Since many think we are in need ofdefensive help

tscott7636

**** yeah, the problem is would the Eagles want to trade a good player to a team they play next and could help them make the playoffs over them?

True if the Eagles were to part with Lito they'd want either a real good TE/WR or help along the OL since Andrews is out indefintely. Also I don't think ATL really wants two small corners. Lito is a good corner but gets routintely beaten by bigger receivers (same issue as Grimes) as we generally give up a ton of yards through the air to Burress, Owens and **** even Sincere Moss/Randle El have had good games against Shepperd/Brown.

Nope. In my opinion, it doesn't matter who's playing corner if the defensive line isn't getting consistent pressure on the QB. Orton went untouched on the last drive the Bears made. In the game, officially, he was hit once, and was sacked once on 44 passing plays. The way I see it, our defensive line isn't pulling their weight. Who's not going to get beat a few times when they're throwing the ball 43 times?

Nope. In my opinion, it doesn't matter who's playing corner if the defensive line isn't getting consistent pressure on the QB. Orton went untouched on the last drive the Bears made. In the game, officially, he was hit once, and was sacked once on 44 passing plays. The way I see it, our defensive line isn't pulling their weight. Who's not going to get beat a few times when they're throwing the ball 43 times?

I agree. There's no interior pressure. QBs we play have tons of room to step up, and generally dont have to move their feet at all. We need a pass rush from DT, and we need it bad.

I actually think if the falcons wanted sheppard that they'd be more interested in trading an actual player. If we traded a 3rd rd pick then we'd be losing a spot on the team designated for developing a player for the future. Remember that we still have Von Hutchins (yeah remember him??) and next year that would mean that one or two of these CBs that we've added in the past 2 seasons would have to go. Is there anything thing philly really needs? like a backup RB...a snelling or something?? I dont know, but I think we're more inclined to actually trade a player instead of a pick