Lawyer Milloy, Football guy

IronHead34

I was listening to the interview with Milloy on the front page of atlantafalcons.com. I thought he sounded like he had a good head, so I googled more interviews and that man knows football! Glad he is on our side. He has to have one of the better heads in the game.

Now, if only he would stop hitting his own teammates.

I agree - I hope he stays. I love the fire and passion he plays with - and he's smart really smart. I also really hope he learned his lesson on the off-field incident and that he uses a designated driver in the future. I really hope he's smarter than that. I don't recall any other incidents with him - so maybe it was just a moment of pure insanity which he never repeats - I really hope so - because I love him on the field - he's amazing and a great asset to the team.

I was listening to the interview with Milloy on the front page of atlantafalcons.com. I thought he sounded like he had a good head, so I googled more interviews and that man knows football! Glad he is on our side. He has to have one of the better heads in the game.

Now, if only he would stop hitting his own teammates.

If RHoddy WHite can copy this last game every week for the rest of the season, then Milloy can hit him all he wants.