Bears Fans have no class

I was reading posts on their message boards, and half of them were about how the clock supposedly malfunctioned, and there were a few others that were insulting our fans and our team. It just makes the win so fell much better when the other side gets that upset. I can just imagine some of those fans in their living rooms screaming about the time keeping while our team was celebrating on the field. I'm looking forward to Matt Ryan and Micheal "The Marta" turner making a lot more fans from opposing teams feel like Chicago fans. Go Falcons!

What a bunch of cry babies :lol:

If you watch Coach Em Up with Mooch its clear the coaches were doing everything they could to win. They put the "hands" team in anticipating a squib so we could get a shot at a return or good field position. The Bears didn't want to kick to Norwood because he had just run off an 85 yarder earlier in the game.

Granted a lot of good things had to happen to pull off that win but our coaches made the right calls to put us in that position.

You can easily time it yourself. The highlight is on NFL.com of that last play. These days every cellphone has a stop watch feature. I have timed the play multiple times from the snap, 5 second play. If you watch, the tv broadcast clock seemed to lag a second, but when Jenkins stepped out there was 2 seconds left, and it lagged the opposite way and went to 1 second well after he was out. It was a 5 second play, no question about it.

You can easily time it yourself. The highlight is on NFL.com of that last play. These days every cellphone has a stop watch feature. I have timed the play multiple times from the snap, 5 second play. If you watch, the tv broadcast clock seemed to lag a second, but when Jenkins stepped out there was 2 seconds left, and it lagged the opposite way and went to 1 second well after he was out. It was a 5 second play, no question about it.

luv that sig!

Whatever, they lost and they are looking for excuses. The fact is they should not have even been in the game anyway. We DOMINATED them from all angles the entire game. Suck it up bears fans and stop blaming the clock. I can understand being pissed when you lose like that, i would be devastated. But I am not gonig to go on the message board and start blaming the clock for my loss. WE came back and beat you, live with it.

im sure some are a little rude but put yourself in their shoes...their basketball team didnt make the playoffs...their baseball team finished with the best record in baseball only to be swept by the dodgers...and then they just get absolutly owned by a rookie QB..idk about you..but id be pretty heated as well

Could you imagine if everyone judged Atlanta fans by how these message boards act after a loss?

Yeah but the posts here after loses are usually attacking our own team, things like Matilda Ryan is a bust, fire mike smith, start Shockley, I've never seem anyone insult the winning team like Chicago Fans did after a loss. We usually have a little more class than that.

One bear fan in my section almost caused a fight, I was kinda hoping he would, cause I'm almost positivie the other guy would have whooped his ***. He was calling for him to come out of his seat, to go somewhere flat I guess, the Falcons fan was trying but his friend was smart and wouldn't let him. That was right after Elam missed the kick, I think. I really wish I could have found him after the win, just to see his face.

Not all of them are like that - but there are definitely some who feel there was some great "conspiracy" with the clock and that the Falcon clock keeper was cheating. Does anyone over there have enough football knowledge to explain to those few football paranoids that the CLOCKS ARE RUN BY NFL OFFICIALS - NOT THE HOME TEAM!!!!

I was reading posts on their message boards, and half of them were about how the clock supposedly malfunctioned, and there were a few others that were insulting our fans and our team. It just makes the win so fell much better when the other side gets that upset. I can just imagine some of those fans in their living rooms screaming about the time keeping while our team was celebrating on the field. I'm looking forward to Matt Ryan and Micheal "The Marta" turner making a lot more fans from opposing teams feel like Chicago fans. Go Falcons!

I read some of that as well and there were an equal number that stated the Bears were beat fair and square. Just because some have delusional ideas, not all of them do. I don't think it is fair to just point out the delusional fans perspective.

I read some of that as well and there were an equal number that stated the Bears were beat fair and square. Just because some have delusional ideas, not all of them do. I don't think it is fair to just point out the delusional fans perspective.

You are absolutely correct.

However, one of them I read was quite funny - not an exact quote but something like (and I misspell his name just as he did):

fire our entire coaching staff - calling a squib kick. Who the **** is this Jarius norwood he had one good kickoff return and we freak out over him.

I nearly split a gut laughing at that.

Well every team has classy fans, and some not so classy. The Bears are no different. I can understand their pain after seeing a sure win melt away like that.

Wow you have to be crazy to start some crap in another team's stadium you are visiting. That is just not a good survival instinct. I had a lot of Bear fans around me, and they were all nice fans. Sure they went nuts when they scored at the end, but no smack talk. Just high fives and whooping it up like any fan would do.

You can even forgive some of the crap fans do in the heat of a really close game like the one yesterday, but when it's all said and done you need to man up and congratulate the winner, something it seems like a lot of Bears fans won't do.

But you know what - there are fans of every team like that. Bottom line - those fans who can not face truth have crushed pride right now. They absolutely KNEW they were coming in to the bottom feeder Falcons house and wiping the floor with the rookie. Now they have to find something or someone to blame - be it a clock or some other conspiracy to explain this loss - because they absolutely can not accept the fact that the Falcons won.

But not all fans are that way - there are those who have accepted it as one of those things that happen in football and they want to fix what needs fixing and move on - and for them - I wish them peace in getting past this loss.

For the others - it's just flat out funny - our clock guy should be investigated, you know. We stole the game that they stole fair and square - really funny.

But you know what - there are fans of every team like that. Bottom line - those fans who can not face truth have crushed pride right now. They absolutely KNEW they were coming in to the bottom feeder Falcons house and wiping the floor with the rookie. Now they have to find something or someone to blame - be it a clock or some other conspiracy to explain this loss - because they absolutely can not accept the fact that the Falcons won.

But not all fans are that way - there are those who have accepted it as one of those things that happen in football and they want to fix what needs fixing and move on - and for them - I wish them peace in getting past this loss.

For the others - it's just flat out funny - our clock guy should be investigated, you know. We stole the game that they stole fair and square - really funny.

I Agree 100%

In recent replies, I've tried to give the majority of Bears fans the benefit of the doubt, assuming that folks like falconskiller were just a bad apple. I went to Tom's Bar and Grill here in St. Louis to watch the game, and there were about 20 Bears there heckling me to no end after they made that TD with 23 seconds left oon the clock. It was just off the hook sarcasm. I said nothing. I was courteous, acknowledging that it was just a plain ole good game. When we got the field goal, I jumped up and screamed like I won the lottery. Before I could calm down and shake hands, all but two were gone. I guess I'll just go old skool and say they can all.......you know. ;)

the bears fans on the chicagobears.com board are fools. please dont think thats how most bears fans are. theres a lot of whiners over there and all they wanna do i make excuses

we have a lot of class, real chicago fans have class. like me. i came over here and congratulated you guys on your win

Whatever, they lost and they are looking for excuses. The fact is they should not have even been in the game anyway. We DOMINATED them from all angles the entire game. Suck it up bears fans and stop blaming the clock. I can understand being pissed when you lose like that, i would be devastated. But I am not gonig to go on the message board and start blaming the clock for my loss. WE came back and beat you, live with it.

I couldn't agree more DB02!

Blaming that loss on "the clock" is so freakin' lame. We (Chicago) lost that game waaaaaaaaaaay before the final 11 seconds.

Atlanta played STELLAR....PERIOD.

THAT's "why" we lost.

GREAT GAME!!!! AND A SOLID WIN.

Hope to see you guys again this season.

I couldn't agree more DB02!

Blaming that loss on "the clock" is so freakin' lame. We (Chicago) lost that game waaaaaaaaaaay before the final 11 seconds.

Atlanta played STELLAR....PERIOD.

THAT's "why" we lost.

GREAT GAME!!!! AND A SOLID WIN.

Hope to see you guys again this season.

Same here. Just to let you know I wasnt making any negative comments towards you I think your a classy guy, I am merely venting towards some of your fanbase