2 Live Stewpids sell out

michaelgee

Ryan Stewart just said that "all you dog fighting Negroes can take Mike Vick and **** him"

Ryan Stewart then called the Falcons "MY ATLANTA FALCONS"

They have beat us down so long and then sell out their position after the Bears Game.

Obviously even the 2 Live Stewpids can't hide the fact that we are headed UPWARD now!

I never liked them but at least they left their dog fighter crowd behind today.

The last 7 support is officially OVER!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its sad: Last week after the Green Bay game, I was watching First Take and Skip Bayless (or maybe it was Jay) said "your Atlanta Falcons" and he was like, "Ugggnh..." as if to say, "Not mine."

I know he played for Georgia Tech but I can't stand Ryan Stewart. Bandwagon punk.

Gee, good thing he's black, otherwise he'd be guilty of using a racial epithet.

<_<

true, very true.

I have never liked them, I did listen today just to see what they would say.

I wasn't expecting what I heard,.

Will I listen to them tomorrow, no way.

I last listened to them months ago when I was bored.

I try to never listen to them. They are very similar to Imus. They are shock jocks(Ryan mostly). They use racism to spark there show and they are idiots.

To the stewies f$%k you we don't want you sorry azzes on this teams bandwagons. We have a pocket passing cracker and cut or trade "me" type players no one here you would like.

I don't live in Atlanta or know who you guys are talking about in this thread, but one thing if for sure, it's obvious whatever they've said in the past has been getting to you...

And you have to be paying attention to them to feel the way you guys in this thread are displaying...

Which means in the end....they win....whether you're in favor of their opinion or not - they have your attention...

I don't live in Atlanta or know who you guys are talking about in this thread, but one thing if for sure, it's obvious whatever they've said in the past has been getting to you...

And you have to be paying attention to them to feel the way you guys in this thread are displaying...

Which means in the end....they win....whether you're in favor of their opinion or not - they have your attention...

Not really....I don't listen to them. I never have. I only know about them from reading about them in the AJC and what I see on this message board. I sure that I probably don't purchase anything from or frequent their sponsors.....I don't support them in any way so I guess they don't win.

im a big mike vick fan and will keep saying free mike vick but ive been on the ryan bandwagon since week one. not day one, because i was skeptical like i was about vick when we drafted him, but ryan proved what all the scouts said about him. he has cajones to keep it simple. thats what we need and im happy with the direction our team is headed. with or without vick.