I don't think it will be easy...

Tootie Quivers

I see 3 non division victories...Oakland, Denver, and St. Louis. These are certainly not guarantees, what is in the NFL for that matter, but I think we are more complete then any of these teams. Denver is extrememly overrated. They are missed FG and bad call away from being 2-4. But hey, that's the NFL. Either way, I don't see any of those above teams stopping us in the running game.

If we can get those three victories and at least 1 division win, then we are .500. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that we lose all our division games, but I just stomach the thought of that.

This was my prediction at the beginning of the year and it feels great seeing it unfold as the season progresses....

I actually didn't count the Bears or Packers games, but I did say that we would split wins with our division rivals and win those you just mentioned to go 8-8. Either way, things are looking real good for our team...

We must get some division wins...