NFL Network

jes2400

Every week the NFL Network replays the 4 best games of the week.There were 5 really good games this week.Do you think we'll make the cut?I think so.I think our finish and Matt Shuab running it in for a TD for Houston were the best.I also watched the Dallas-Arizona game.That was a good one too.But the way our game ended we should make NFL replay.

Every week the NFL Network replays the 4 best games of the week.There were 5 really good games this week.Do you think we'll make the cut?I think so.I think our finish and Matt Shuab running it in for a TD for Houston were the best.I also watched the Dallas-Arizona game.That was a good one too.But the way our game ended we should make NFL replay.

Like I said in the thread on this exact same topic, we'll be on the NFL Networks Real Time tonight at 7:30, so that's a start, 4 games came down to the wire at almost the exact same time.

if so let me know i might sign back up for it DARN COMCAST lol

Man ditch sorry Comcast.I switched a few years ago to Direct TV and it was one of the best choices I ever made,and contrary to what some may think,my satelitte does not go out at the slightest rain or cloud cover.It has to be a really thick and intense storm,and even then it's out for 10,20 minutes at most.It's cheaper too!(I didn't sound like a commercial did I? :rolleyes: )