Buffalow Wild Wings Hate lol

Ryan3

So I live in Illinois and am a huge falcons fan. I have been cheering on the falcons for about 5 years or so now and I go to buffalo wild wings every sunday to watch the falcons play. As you can imagine the place is packed with ***** bag bear fans. The last second field goal I have never feared for my life more than that moment haha I was the only falcons fan in the whole place sporting my Matt Ryan jersey. I just jumped up and yelled and tons of people were yelling at me "Who the **** is a falcons fan these days" it was all too awesome!

Reminds me of 2002, i live in WI and before the playoff game every Packer fan was talking **** and i didnt say a word and monday when i wore my Vick jersey i thought someone was going to kill me. It was awesome! To bad im out of school now i would have loved to wear my White jersey last week.

My brother is a die hard packer fan so it was a unique situation watching the game with him last week lol.

i would've eaten their sandwiches! or wings.

The ones that were talking smack were huge bags of ***** and I don't like to pick on ******* lol. They were wearing jean shorts and one looked like he robbed his little brothers tshirt it was so small. Oh and one wore sunglasses inside :o.

So I live in Illinois and am a huge falcons fan. I have been cheering on the falcons for about 5 years or so now and I go to buffalo wild wings every sunday to watch the falcons play. As you can imagine the place is packed with ***** bag bear fans. The last second field goal I have never feared for my life more than that moment haha I was the only falcons fan in the whole place sporting my Matt Ryan jersey. I just jumped up and yelled and tons of people were yelling at me "Who the **** is a falcons fan these days" it was all too awesome!

Good for you!!! **** yeah. :D