Kyle Orton

sacfalcon916

Who else was sooooo pleased to see us coming back and win, after K.Orton was sitting so cool on the sideline's with his arms hanging over the bench, thinking he won the game, after he threw what he THOUGHT was the winning TD... It just makes it so much sweeter..OUCH...

Heck yes I was pleased hearing about the win on the train home from the Dome, but there were a TON of Falcons fans who thought we were going to lose as well at that point. Thank god that rookie who peeked into the backfield and let Jenkins run free without a jam was a great asset. If Jenkins would have gotten jammed at the line, it would have been game over. I won't let Chris Houston off the hook either because he almost cost us the game peeking into the backfield on that play and gave up the TD.

Who else was sooooo pleased to see us coming back and win, after K.Orton was sitting so cool on the sideline's with his arms hanging over the bench, thinking he won the game, after he threw what he THOUGHT was the winning TD... It just makes it so much sweeter..OUCH...

Yeah...their sidelines were too happy!!! We earned that win....I hope we never put ourselves in that situation again. My heart can't take it!!! :huh:

Yeah it was funny but at the same time if I was in his position I would of thought the game was over too. I mean lets be honest many of us thought the game was over. I sure did........11 seconds is alot in football but its not like we were just scoring at will throughout the game....we had to work hard for all of those points. This team earned my respect yesterday and I hope they earned respect from other teams fans because I'm sick of people writting us off.

i dont think orton is going to be anything special for them.

I have a hard time believing that as well. When he started a few years back he did nothing but throw easy passes and now he is finally taking some shots deep it's only a matter of time before he starts throwing picks everywhere I think.

I have a hard time believing that as well. When he started a few years back he did nothing but throw easy passes and now he is finally taking some shots deep it's only a matter of time before he starts throwing picks everywhere I think.

I agree. I mean lets be real he threw two interceptions in that game. They just were not caught. His recievers were COVERED in both situations yet he still pulled the trigger.

I can't criticize Orton after I read that a whole bunch of y'all were headed for the exits after the touchdown. However, I was hoping we'd wipe that look off of his and Olson's face after they put on their NFL Authentic caps and took off their cups before the game was over.

Yeah it was funny but at the same time if I was in his position I would of thought the game was over too. I mean lets be honest many of us thought the game was over. I sure did........11 seconds is alot in football but its not like we were just scoring at will throughout the game....we had to work hard for all of those points. This team earned my respect yesterday and I hope they earned respect from other teams fans because I'm sick of people writting us off.

Well, the FALCONS have always had mine man!

I'm glad to see them back in contention!

I can totally understand this thread. We have been there before also. I can't remember what game it was. It was a few years ago.

We were getting our butts handed to us, and the opposing team was all but SURE they had won.

....and we wiped those smirks right off their faces in the final seconds.

It IS a GREAT Feeling!

Congrats to you guys! It WAS a GREAT GAME!!!

I don't enjoy losing. But, GOD DAAaaauuuUUM!!!! - that was one helluva game!

Good luck with your season Atlanta! - Hope we see you again!