Mike Smith

DurtyBirds02

I jsut had to say how GREAT of a job that Mike Smith is doing. He is a great head coach. You can tell the players love and respect the man. The players fight hard until the clock hits zero, and thats what we really needed. We have the team unity back, and no stupid distractions He had quite the hole he had to dig out of for this orginazation, and he filled it. TD made the right choice hireing this guy. Here is to a new era of the Atlanta Falcons!!!!

The man is an excellent football coach and a real leader. I heard Mort talking about him last week on Buck and Kincade and he said that he felt that, talent wise, Smitty has been a top coaching prospect for a little while but nobody knew about him because he is not a self promoter.

I hope all of this pans out and that we have found our "big toe". :)

I jsut had to say how GREAT of a job that Mike Smith is doing. He is a great head coach. You can tell the players love and respect the man. The players fight hard until the clock hits zero, and thats what we really needed. We have the team unity back, and no stupid distractions He had quite the hole he had to dig out of for this orginazation, and he filled it. TD made the right choice hireing this guy. Here is to a new era of the Atlanta Falcons!!!!

I agree Mike Smith is an excellent coach