Skip Bayless...

David TTU

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Looking at the Falcons schedule they may win 2 of their final 10, I'd be surprised if they win more"

Michael Kim: "At least it looks as though they made the right choice in selecting Matt Ryan over Glenn Dorsey"

Skip Bayless: "It's still too early"

If I'm not mistaken, I thought that Boomer said would win 5 games unless he was talking about Chicago.... :blink:

Sounds like a good idea.

Someone needs to put his e-mail addy on here.

What a d-bag. God help me if I ever see him in person.

someone asked me a few weeks ago when we were drinking "if you could hit anyone in the face as hard as you could, and they just had to sit there and take it, who would it be?"

well, I immediately responded with Dane Cook, but I may reconsider

someone asked me a few weeks ago when we were drinking "if you could hit anyone in the face as hard as you could, and they just had to sit there and take it, who would it be?"

well, I immediately responded with Dane Cook, but I may reconsider

:lol: :lol: **** less needs to be taken behind the barn and have the snot knocked out of him.

Sounds like a good idea.

Someone needs to put his e-mail addy on here.

What a d-bag. God help me if I ever see him in person.

Best to ignore him as the irrelevant waste of hot air that he is. The value of an NFL analyst to their network is measured by the interest they generate. If you want to hit him where it hurts, turn your back to him and wait for him to be replaced with someone more intelligent and insightful.

Raiders, Rams, Vikings theres 3, I don't know how Skip has managed to con people thinking that his opinion is worthy but he managed to do it somehow here is to proveing him wrong every week he makes stupid predictions like these. (Vikings barely scraped past the DETROIT LIONS)

AND - if Philly does NOT have Westbrook, I think we've got a chance in 2 weeks.

He hasn't watched the falcons play this year obviously. And who names their kid Skip? And also if you watch the the show, its really his job to give the opposite and have people watch. I remember him saying that Brian Brohm would be the best QB in the draft, who is starting behind 7th rounder (or 6th?).

Best to ignore him as the irrelevant waste of hot air that he is. The value of an NFL analyst to their network is measured by the interest they generate. If you want to hit him where it hurts, turn your back to him and wait for him to be replaced with someone more intelligent and insightful.

You're right.

Just remember that it's a character, guys. Bayless knows nothing about football, he's there to make statements that anger fans. Falcons fans, seemingly, have been a major source of material for him.

Nice try Setzertopia or should I say Skip Bayless...... :lol::lol:

the problem is that he's very intelligent....he's a Vandy guy and certainly isn't stupid, he's just a #$$^T$ idiot :)

"Looking at the Falcons schedule they may win 2 of their final 10, I'd be surprised if they win more"

Michael Kim: "At least it looks as though they made the right choice in selecting Matt Ryan over Glenn Dorsey"

Skip Bayless: "It's still too early"

Skip has always been a birds hater. He never liked Vick and he is still stuck on that.

Eh, can't blame him for the comments, even though we know he's wrong.

How many QBs have we seen play really well only to taper off. A certain guy with the Browns comes to mind. Maybe we won't sustain our hot start, but I ask ya...

Who, before the start of the season, would have felt that winning 6 games would be a disappointment? But that's how we're feeling now. If we only win 2 more games, I'll be a bit disappointed. I feel like we have a chance in any game we go into.

But if we end with 6 wins... I have to consider that an improvement. And I KNOW we'll at least be in those games, and we'll be fighting to the end. It's going to make for great football.