I am so sick today!

Hello fellow Falcon's fan,

First let me say I am a season ticket holder and is very proud to be. My uncle and I purchased seats together after getting blistered all in the offseason about how bad of the decision we had made. It's funny how things turn around because now I receive phone calls, usuall starting around Wednesday, to see if I will be using my ticket for any game.

With that said, I gave up my ticket for the Chicago game. Well actually we switched, I will received my uncle ticket for the Denver game. Anyway I probably missed the most excitng game of the season. So today, I have the "I missed the Georgia Dome/Falcon Fan exciting game at home flu". And the saddest thing about it, there is no cure!!!! :(

Hello fellow Falcon's fan,

First let me say I am a season ticket holder and is very proud to be. My uncle and I purchased seats together after getting blistered all in the offseason about how bad of the decision we had made. It's funny how things turn around because now I receive phone calls, usuall starting around Wednesday, to see if I will be using my ticket for any game.

With that said, I gave up my ticket for the Chicago game. Well actually we switched, I will received my uncle ticket for the Denver game. Anyway I probably missed the most excitng game of the season. So today, I have the "I missed the Georgia Dome/Falcon Fan exciting game at home flu". And the saddest thing about it, there is no cure!!!! :(

Watch the game 30 times - you'll feel better! Hey - you have the Denver game to look forward to - who knows? It could be even better! See ya there!

sorry to hear that, hope the W and the hope of our team getting even better as the season progresses will help you.

Unfortunately, it's Bye week... These Flu's usually last a week but now it'll be at least two weeks for a remedy.

I think I will need to see my PCP somewhere between this week and next. Due to the bye week, I feel a little dehydration coming on.