no wonder boley dropped the INT

Russdogg

When Grimes was in position to make an int, he got up yelling at the ref. I wouldn't be suprised if there was something similar going on for that one.

He wanted PI but it wasnt there....I thought it was at first but on the replay from behind the ball was there and the reciever put his hands on Grimes to break it up.

Boley was also the one that blew up that fourth down stop on the goal line. He should without question be the first guy that they get signed this offseason, if not sooner.

Thats probably the best part about having a solid coach that players love to play for and an owner who provide everything in his power to the staff and players for them to be successful. Players like Boley, and Milloy want to stay, and when we start winning games, other top flight free agents will want to join the party.

Boley was also the one that blew up that fourth down stop on the goal line. He should without question be the first guy that they get signed this offseason, if not sooner.

That reminds me. Remember before the game, the talk of letting Boley do some pass rushing against the Bears? Maybe that's what lit a fire under Jamaal.

He is probably glad he didn't sign an extension.

Because his play so far this year has only increased his value.

I just hope his contract is a nice long one.

As much as I love Boley (I think he's our best player) this is not true. Boley was on the side of the line during that play. It was a submarining Babs that penatrated, and a combo hit of Brooking and Gravy up top that stopped that play.

As much as I love Boley (I think he's our best player) this is not true. Boley was on the side of the line during that play. It was a submarining Babs that penatrated, and a combo hit of Brooking and Gravy up top that stopped that play.

Yesterday I saw Gravy perform a flying belly flop on top of Matt Forte on that 4th down.

I am astounded that Forte is still breathing, although he is probably a little bit thinner than before the game.