Colin Cowherd

FalconWong88

The guy is talking like he's seen the light.

Matt Ryan is better than Romo... Manning...

This guy is blowing proportions..

<_< Romo is still much better then Ryan. He has his problem but still is better then Ryan.

Big Ben

The Mannings

Romo

Brees

Gerrard

Aaron Rodgers

Are all better then Ryan right now.

<_< Romo is still much better then Ryan. He has his problem but still is better then Ryan.

Big Ben

The Mannings

Romo

Brees

Gerrard

Aaron Rodgers

Romo has had a turnover in 10 straight games now, he hinders his team as much as he helps it. He is possibly the most overrated QB in the entire NFL.

Romo has had a turnover in 10 straight games now, he hinders his team as much as he helps it. He is possibly the most overrated QB in the entire NFL.

He also possibly the most talented QB in the league. Come on now, do you really want to compare Romo to Ryan? A superstar to rookie verison of Michael Jordan(football wise).

I totally agree about Romo being overrated. I'm not saying Ryan is better but Romo is so overrated it is pathetic.

Check out the Arizona game for that proof.

Umm No...youre absolutely wrong. Yesterday was not Romos fault BY FAR......his Oline let him down...time after time...he was knocked down 18 TIMES....YES 18 TIMES....Ryan was knocked down 4 times yesterday.....Special teams lost that game for Dallas...the opening kickoff runback...the MISSED 37yd Field goal......the Blocked Punt....noway you hang that loss on Romo.....yes he fumbled but he was hit from behind.....I saw Cutler...Garrard.....and Manning ALL fumble yesterday when hit from behind......Romo is one of the most poised passers in the NFL....

He also possibly the most talented QB in the league. Come on now, do you really want to compare Romo to Ryan? A superstar to rookie verison of Michael Jordan(football wise).

You do know I'm just quoting Cowherd..... right?

In no way am I saying who's better.

But here's something to think about...

Romo is good but are you comparing him to Manning or Brady?

I say compare them by stats on their rookie years to see a PROGRESSION comparison.

Right now, Ryan is better than any one of them as a Rookie to Rookie comparison. But that's all, not like he's currently at the level of all those STAR QBs you are talking about.

Btw, how about you compare Brett Farve with Joe Montana and Tom Brady?

Seriously?!

I am not saying the Romo isnt good at all, I am saying he isnt as good as the attention he recieves. With the talent he has on all sides of him he should easily be a Top 3 QB in this league, yet he isnt. He is also far from the most talented QB in the league. With that OL, TO, Whitten, Barber and Felix Jones around him he is doing nothing to warrant the love he gets.

And before you go throwing around his stats I already know them and they are impressive but the man is a choke artist.

we at one point in time had the most talented quarterback EVER. that got us to the NFCCG.

No...just shush...lol.....he was not the most talented....he was the most ATHLETIC....there is a difference.....Romo throws one of the best balls i have ever seen....him and Tom Brady both......Vick threw a long soaring ball that hung up there......big difference.....and last yr...Patrick Crayton and the Defense prevented Dallas from a superbowl...NOT romo

Sorry, but he chokes in December and the playoffs, has butter fingers, and throws an interception every game.

Big Ben

The Mannings

Romo

Brees

Gerrard

Aaron Rodgers

I agree, Ryan is developing nicely but let's not get carried away here.. He's still a rookie with a long way to go.. He's going to be a good one though.

I think Romo is definately overrated, but he's still a superior QB to Ryan at this point. Having one of the top 5 WR's in the game, the top TE in the game, a top 5 RB, and 3 pro bowl OL probably helps his play a little bit...

I think Romo is definately overrated, but he's still a superior QB to Ryan at this point. Having one of the top 5 WR's in the game, the top TE in the game, a top 5 RB, and 3 pro bowl OL probably helps his play a little bit...

His line looked worse than the Falcons line did LAST YR...and the Cardinals were rushing 4 the entire game.....was pathetic...they let Romo down yesterday.