No negative JA98 threads

DurtyBirds02

It was a nice game to see and he did help a lot. But I won't get caught up in the hype of what he did in one game and think it's all gonna be fine.

Until he has any more good game he is still in a position that needs to be replaced and upgraded.

Agreed, consistency is what the team needs.

He did have a very good game though. Both agains the pass and the run.

What a way to break out too. It was great watching the dog pile and then the pushups afterward.

The chemistry on this team is off the charts. Quite refreshing considering where we were. All the credit goes to TD and to Smitty for clearing the air by taking out the trash.

Ok... someone has to be a bummer, I suppose.... I'm very happy for him! He had a fan-****-tastic game.

We need and frankly must have more of these, otherwise, quite frankly, he's not living up to either his

potential or the bucks we've been paying. It is, afterall, a business.

It was great, even emotional, seeing his first sack. Lets go on. Lets see more. Otherwise, I still

think he's trade material.

What a way to break out too. It was great watching the dog pile and then the pushups afterward.

The chemistry on this team is off the charts. Quite refreshing considering where we were. All the credit goes to TD and to Smitty for clearing the air by taking out the trash.

ABSOLUTELY!!! I am so proud of this whole organization. :wub:

Who? :lol:

Chauncey Davis

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/People/Playe...ncey_Davis.aspx

If you're going to slam JA at least know who you're trying to replace him with! :lol: At least this isn't a Chris "RedMON" thread! :lol:

sorry spelled his first name wrong forgive me but If anyone is sold on Anderson cause he finally got a sack need to have their head examined..Im hoping he builds on this game but I have my doubts and in my opinion he will never live up to where we thought we were getting with a top ten pick..

42865518.jpg

Something to build on, JA may not be a Pro-Bowl end but give him the next two weeks.. his play yesterday was a BIG factor in the Falcons winning.

That picture looks kind of funny. I know in reality Orton stepped up and JA98 said hello but it does look like JA55 is holding him still so JA98 can get the monkey off of his back for his first sack. :lol:

Nice to see Jamaal shows some fight and I hope he builds on that.

sorry spelled his first name wrong forgive me but If anyone is sold on Anderson cause he finally got a sack need to have their head examined..Im hoping he builds on this game but I have my doubts and in my opinion he will never live up to where we thought we were getting with a top ten pick..

:rolleyes: Is this really the thread to be posting this kind of crap? No... your negativity isn't wanted here.. nobody is saying that JA is going to be a Pro Bowl DE or that he's going to have even a GOOD rest of the season.. we're all just giving him the credit he deserves from yesterdays game. B)