Preivous Drafts

birdman2k4

A lot of talk as been made about the draft we had in April which by the way was great. But what about previous drafts?

Jamaal Anderson

Jerious Norwood

Michael Jenkins

Michael Boley

Laurant Robinson

Roddy White

Chris Houston

Jonathan Babineaux

Chauncey Davis

This isnt everybody from pervious draft classes. I'm sure I even left some out who are still on the roster. They say it takes maybe 3 years before you really see what you get out of your draft class. How would you access our previous drafts?

A lot of talk as been made about the draft we had in April which by the way was great. But what about previous drafts?

Jamaal Anderson

Jerious Norwood

Michael Jenkins

Michael Boley

Laurant Robinson

Roddy White

Chris Houston

Jonathan Babineaux

Chauncey Davis

This isnt everybody from pervious draft classes. I'm sure I even left some out who are still on the roster. They say it takes maybe 3 years before you really see what you get out of your draft class. How would you access our previous drafts?

I don't think any draft compares to the one we just had. Boley and Roddy are great and have been consistent contributors, but none of those others have contributed on a consistent basis. We are only 6 weeks into their first season, but we already have Baker, Lofton, and Ryan consistently contributing week in and week out. Several of the others look like they have the potential to be regular contributors, namely Harry Douglas, DeCoud, Chevis Jackson, and Biermann. So in 11 picks we have 3 very good immediate starters and 4 solid depth players (situational contributors).

Of our other picks, Robert James and Thomas Brown are both on IR, so we will see about them next season. Keith Zinger is on our practice squad. Fontenot was the only player released out of 11 players drafted. This draft class was nothing short of incredible.

P.S. For all of our drafts, you can go here.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft...0&type=team