Look what I found on You Tube

FalconWong88

This one is better,

Elam beats Bears by georgiasoutherntke

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Nice video, but the NFL does not allow recording devices in the stadiums. It sure was nice of the camera guy to turn it around to show his face to NFL officials! :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, it was a nice perspective and makes me want to go to the games even MORE. So, does the NFL ban camera phones from being taken inside because they could be easily regarded as 'recording devices'.

I like the video for two reasons.

One obviously bc of the reaction and the excitement in the dome.

Two because it shows how something like a football game can bring all people together. Did you see the young black guy with the older red neck looking white guy?

That should be on a mastercard commercial bc it was priceless.

Actually, it was a nice perspective and makes me want to go to the games even MORE. So, does the NFL ban camera phones from being taken inside because they could be easily regarded as 'recording devices'.

No, you can have phones and digital cameras. Pretty much all digital cameras have limited video recording on them. I tend to record the introductions every home game and flip back and forth taking pictures.

This one is better,

Elam beats Bears by georgiasoutherntke

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

HAHAHAH

"That guy was a prick earlier"