Wow! Milloy compares Ryan to Tom Brady

Tandy

a quote from Peter King's article about Ryan

Folks, we may be seeing the game's next great quarterback growing up before our very eyes. To complete 22 of 30 for 201 yards, one TD and no interceptions against a defense that hounds the quarterback as well as Chicago does is a tremendous feat for a quarterback in his sixth pro game.

a quote from Peter King's article about Ryan

Folks, we may be seeing the game's next great quarterback growing up before our very eyes. To complete 22 of 30 for 201 yards, one TD and no interceptions against a defense that hounds the quarterback as well as Chicago does is a tremendous feat for a quarterback in his sixth pro game.

Wow, and King even took away 100 yards from Ryan! :)

Well I have adopted Dimitroff's approach and try to minimize my expectations and praise for Ryan. But it is only fair to say that he did play like Brady yesterday. Having said that I want to remind us all that we have a long way to go to build the team he needs to really competed at the top level.

But we all know we have the franchise QB we need to win in the NFL. I can't wait to see who Dimitroff surrounds him with in the coming years.