WOW!What a game to be my First Falcon Game

airplane956

Man!what a game.There couldn't be a better game.Elam played with my emotions, but Matt Ryan carried the Falcons on his back.but what i am discourged about is THERE WERE ENTIRELY TOO MANY BEARS FANS! But we won and im happy for 2 weeks.GO FALCONS!!!

its usually like that with any team we play that has been good or is good..some of our fans sell their tickets to opposing team fans WHICH THEY SHOULDNT DO..reminds me of the steelers game a couple of years back in the dome. so many terrible towels flying around in our place. but we still won.

Also - a lot of people sold their seasons tickets prior to the season starting - I know there were a couple of Bears fans sitting near me and that's what they told me - they bought these from a "disgruntled" ST fan prior to the seasons starting. Then there is stubhub - where you sell and buy tickets - they do not tell you which fan is purchasing your tickets. I was razzing a fellow ST holder the last game because the game before his seats had opposing fans - he told me that he sold them on Stubhub and didn't know who actually purchased them.