Atlanta Falcons getting prime time game

nvalvano25

With no chance of us having a Monday Night game this season, our only shot would be getting a Sunday Night game when the flex schedule begins...I believe that if we continue to win games and are around .500 when the flex schedule begins, we should get a chance to play on Sunday Night....Especially a game against Denver, New Orleans, Carolina, Tampa, or Minnesota...Does anyone know when they start flexing these games????

THE ICE-MAN COMETH!!!

if we can continue to play good, we will be the darlings of the nfl, and i guarentee we will get at least 2 or 3 prime times games next season. look at what they did to the browns. they got so many primetime games, and they suck..even if we dont make the playoffs, if we finish 8-8 we will get alot of the spot light as the team to be reckoned with next season.

Obviously, either most of you clowns who want night games don't actually attend the games, or you don't have day jobs. Monday night football in particular sucks. If the Falcons do play at night, let it be on the road, not the ATL.

ummm, yes i have a day job...just take the next day off or wake yo butt up and go to work like normal..i take it u have never experienced a monday night game in the atl before, so until u do, stfu..

Denver @ Atlanta...would be sweet!!!

Not for me I live in Augusta and would not get home until 1:00 that morning and try to make it to work in the morning and get the kids to school - I would expect calls from teachers saying how they couldn't stay awake ----but it would be worth it if the Falcons won :P

I have looked at the NBC Sunday night games. I don't think they would move any of them, cuz they are all high profile teams that will be in playoff chase, unless they just completely fall apart.

NBC games week 11-16

week 11- Dallas at Washington - You KNOW they aren't moving this NFC East clash of old skool rivals.

12- Colts at San Diego- Doubt that gets moved either

13-Chicago at Minnesota. This one might be a possibilty. We play at San Diego that week.

14-New England at Seattle- Best possibilty since Seattle looks dead in the water, and New England has lost some luster without Brady. We play At New Orleans. Would be great shot for NBC to showcase NFC South. Saints are very TV friendly with their high flying offense.

15-Giants at Dallas-Ya Know thats not moving.

16-San Diego at Tampa - Doubtful that moves

So our best best to get in the Flex schedule would be replacing the week 14 matchup between New England and Seattle. Lots of things could happen by then. We could lose 6 straight (hope not) and be 4-8.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. If we have a good record after week 13, then I think they will Flex that week 14 game.

Does anybody remember going to 5 MNF games a few years back. I know the atmosphere is charged and all that blah, blah, blah, but it ends up being more like a club scene. More beligerent drunks, more fights, obviously since people think they are at a frat party instead of a football game my son's season ticket would go to waste on those nights. Any away game would be fine of course.

With no chance of us having a Monday Night game this season, our only shot would be getting a Sunday Night game when the flex schedule begins...I believe that if we continue to win games and are around .500 when the flex schedule begins, we should get a chance to play on Sunday Night....Especially a game against Denver, New Orleans, Carolina, Tampa, or Minnesota...Does anyone know when they start flexing these games????

THE ICE-MAN COMETH!!!

-_- quite the misleading thread title....

THE ICE-MAN COMETH!!!

Usually after Thanksgiving.