Was that Arthur Blank?

Interceptor430

I like Mr. Blank but he really should stay in his luxury suite until the final second of ANY game. I know he is excited (we all are) and I admire his passion for his team but I believe that any head coach needs 100% authority and an owner on the sideline during the game won´t help.

But then again, Arthur Blank is a great owner and most of us have no idea how much strength it takes to go through a rebuilding process when your employees quit on you

I like Mr. Blank but he really should stay in his luxury suite until the final second of ANY game. I know he is excited (we all are) and I admire his passion for his team but I believe that any head coach needs 100% authority and an owner on the sideline during the game won´t help.

But then again, Arthur Blank is a great owner and most of us have no idea how much strength it takes to go through a rebuilding process when your employees quit on you

Its his team team he paid for it. He can do whatever he wonts. You should be thankful that he just comes down there and stands. Jerry Jones is all up in players grill with sidebar convos.

Hey the guy who hired Thomas Dimitroff and turned this team around faster than ANYONE ever thought possible can do anything he likes.

The only issue I ever had with him coming down to the sidelines was that he used to talk to Mora during the game, which has to be distracting to a HC. But now he just stands near the end of the bench and does not interfere with anyone.

We should all thank our lucky stars to have him as an owner. He has really progressed and learned how to run an organization well.

He Owns the Team. If he wants to put some Pads on and Take a Knee when we are running out the clock It's his call

If you pay attention, you'd find a good number of the NFL owners on the sideline of their respective teams towards the end of the game. It's part of showing support for your team and really somewhat traditional in the NFL. I think Blank has learned to stay out of the way during the game. I've seen him on the sideline this seaon in the fourth quarter of each home game standing off to the side away from the coaching staff. Arthur may make some mistakes, but - in contrast to some owners - he does eventually "get it".

lol he signs their paychecks, they aren't saying ish.

Yeah, he signs their paychecks! Do it and get out of their face. Do you think a manufacturing CEO runs down and tells the engineers how to design their successful product? H*ll no! I respect Arthur Blank and these recent choices he has made but stay off the sidelines during the game! Let Coach Smith run the game undisturbed! That would be respect for your Head Coach!!!!

If you want to make an impact, bring 40 bottles of Dom Perignon to the locker room!!! WORD!!!!

Yeah, he signs their paychecks! Do it and get out of their face. Do you think a manufacturing CEO runs down and tells the engineers how to design their successful product? H*ll no! I respect Arthur Blank and these recent choices he has made but stay off the sidelines during the game! Let Coach Smith run the game undisturbed! That would be respect for your Head Coach!!!!

If you want to make an impact, bring 40 bottles of Dom Perignon to the locker room!!! WORD!!!!

It's not like he goes down there to give Mike Smith a sweet play he used on Madden. He just wants to be on the field for the final whistle.

ESPN's crew pointed this out yesterday and when they replayed the catch on the sideline, they put a spotlight on Arthur as he was waving his hands incomplete. I agree he should stroll the sidelines if he wants, but he can't be making the OPPOSITE hand signals that everyone on the team was making!! What does that say when the Falcons players are signaling catch and getting excited, yet the owner is waving his arms for an incomplete pass? Don't do anything to even hint to the refs that the pass was incomplete because clearly it was a thing of beauty!!!