NFLN discussion video

mcsupersport

Deion made known his feelings for the Falcons when he left to go to San Fran all those years ago - He called the city - the team - and the fans worthless and that he was glad to be gone. It amazes me how some people here still hold him in high regard after he basically told everyone to kiss his @$$ on national TV - no wonder he don't speak highly of the Falcons <_<

The part that really POed me was when he said, that the Falcons were a different 4-2 than the rest of the teams, most specifically the Cowgirls, and Washington.

You can watch Matt Ryan progress during the season from game to game, but any team that is 4-2 is decent. And the Cowgirls get a lot of hype but so far haven't lived up to it. So how can they be so much better so as to be in a totally different class of 4-2. Yeah, Falcons may not win the Super Bowl, or even another game, but you have to look at what they have done and give them credit, they are 4-2 in the NFL. For Gods sake, the cowgirls have beaten, the browns, eagles, bengals, and packers, so they aren't doing so hot this year as well. They have lost to Cardinals and Washington.

Hey, New Orleans gets lots of love from the media, and they are 3-3, and have beaten TB at home, San Fran, and Oakland, and yet you sometimes hear how great they are and how they should be winning.

Falcons were supposed to lose to GB, and Chic, but they won, give them the credit!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80b9606a

Watch the video, but only if you can stomach Deon being his A## self about the Falcons. I guess we will have to win the superbowl before he admits we are doing good.

Our weakest link maybe our defense at this point in time. But I'm sure that will be addressed in the draft next year. Right now, we're a bend but don't break defense.

The fact of the matter, whether you love him or hate him, Prime Time speaks the truth. He was on the money, our defense still has a ways to go. But, we're playing with heart and Matty Ice isn't making many mistakes, which will keep us in a lot of ball games.

if we can step up our pass rush our defense will look a lot better. but until that happens well look average at best.

LOOK MEON SANDERS IS AN ARROGANT, FALCON HATER AND ALWAYS WILL BE. HE WILL NEVER GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE WHEN IT PERTAINS TO ATLANTA. HE NEVER BOUGHT INTO THE TEAM CONCEPT(REMIND YOU OF ANTONE, ME HALL). HE STILL HOLDS A GRUDGE AGAINST ATLANTA FOR WHATEVER REASON. MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THEY ASKED HIM TO BECOME A TEAM PLAYER

LOOK MEON SANDERS IS AN ARROGANT, FALCON HATER AND ALWAYS WILL BE. HE WILL NEVER GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE WHEN IT PERTAINS TO ATLANTA. HE NEVER BOUGHT INTO THE TEAM CONCEPT(REMIND YOU OF ANTONE, ME HALL). HE STILL HOLDS A GRUDGE AGAINST ATLANTA FOR WHATEVER REASON. MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THEY ASKED HIM TO BECOME A TEAM PLAYER

YOU PROBABLY WEREN'T AROUND WHEN DEION PLAYED FOR US. IS HE ARROGANT

BECAUSE HE'S NOT SAYING WHAT YOU WANT HIM TO SAY? ARE YOU A TEAM PLAYER

WITH THIS BOARD? YOU JUST JUMPED ON THE WAGON AND ALREADY YOU TALK LIKE

YOU STARTED THE SEASON WITH US. WHERE WERE YOU, WAITING TO SEE IF WE SUCKED?

DEION REMINDS YOU OF D. HALL, AND YOU REMIND ME OF SOMEONE TOO.

As another poster said, I dont know how you can stick up for a man who basically told all of us to kiss his *** when he left.

His "Well, its a different KIND of four and two! Invalidates the rest of what he said.

THier opponents were 15 - 19, ours were 15 - 19 Big Whooping difference. We both lost to two 4 - 2 teams. Two of our wins were against three and threes, two of their wins were against three and threes. We also won against an 0 - 5 and a 1 - 4, they also won over a 1 - 3 and a 0 - 6.

Where exactly does this 'different kind of 4 - 2' come from?

I agree with him about our defense. They need to step it up a little more. However, what I don't understand is how our 4-2 is different from anybodies 4-2. We did beat the Packers and the Bears. Shouldn't he gave a little more credit then that. It was almost like he was saying, "no expectations" so whatever they do is great!!! That is BS and that's why the cowgirls lost to the Cardinals..

I agree with him about our defense. They need to step it up a little more. However, what I don't understand is how our 4-2 is different from anybodies 4-2. We did beat the Packers and the Bears. Shouldn't he gave a little more credit then that. It was almost like he was saying, "no expectations" so whatever they do is great!!! That is BS and that's why the cowgirls lost to the Cardinals..

THier opponents were 15 - 19, ours were 15 - 19 Big Whooping difference. We both lost to two 4 - 2 teams. Two of our wins were against three and threes, two of their wins were against three and threes. We also won against an 0 - 5 and a 1 - 4, they also won over a 1 - 3 and a 0 - 6.

Where exactly does this 'different kind of 4 - 2' come from?

Were their opponents a 'Different kind' of 15 - 19?

LOL, that's how it goes around here. More people get called ***** or haters if they point out the obvious, which sometimes isn't pretty. It's like the flurry of power ranking threads in the off season, they were stupid then and didn't mean anything and now they are all that. Every prognosticator that didn't have high expectations for this team (including a majority of the fans) were morons, until they started giving the Falcons accolades, and now they are geniuses. We have some of the most overly sensitive board members is cyberspace. People should JUST BELIEVE IN THE TEAM and take things in stride with logic and reason. Trust me it helps.

Deion was right on with his analysis.... do you not feel our D has a ways to go? I do...

I disagree with Deion's "It's a different 4-2 than Dallas", but outside of that, yeah, he's pretty much right on.

Dallas' wins have come against teams with an identical total record as our own.

Cleveland 1-3 (should be 1-4 after tonights game)

Cincinnati 0-6

Filly 3-3

Green Bay 3-3

Our wins

Detroit 0-6

Green Bay 3-3

Chicago 3-3

KC 1-4