The rest of our schedule

nativefalcon

@Eagles High octane passing offense. We have to get to McNabb early and often. W 31-28

@Raiders Suspect DL, and playing a cover 2 (with man corners supposedly)against a smart QB doesn't bode well for them. W in a rout.

Saints at home Close one, Colston will be back, and Brees is playing lights out. W in a high scoring affair

Denver at home Denver always plays the pass well, we have to get an inside push and run the ball. W in a low scoring affair

Panthers at home The panties gave us fits last time. I expect Mike and Mike to make some adjustments. W in a blow out

@Chargers LT running to our weak side (IE JA98). We contain Gates with our LB's. Rivers plays the hero. L in a close game.

@Saints New Orleans at home in the Super Dome. Sorry, but I think Brees and company roll.

Bucs at home Revenge is the goal, and Matty Ice cools down their D. W in a blow out.

@Vikings AD runs wild. Our run game has a bad game this one and we lose by a TD.

Rams at home BLOWOUT

;)

Thoughts in quote. Finish 10-6 and win the division. I'm being optimistic. I wish we could play Philly next week.

Like I said, there is not a game on there which I think that we cannot win. The two teams that should pose the greatest threat are Philly and San Diego, and maybe the Saints when we play them in New Orleans...but we can win all of those games. Especially because are passing attack looks better and better every week.

Like I said, there is not a game on there which I think that we cannot win. The two teams that should pose the greatest threat are Philly and San Diego, and maybe the Saints when we play them in New Orleans...but we can win all of those games. Especially because are passing attack looks better and better every week.

@Eagles

@Raiders

Saints at home

Denver at home

Panthers at home

@Chargers

@Saints

Bucs at home

@Vikings

Rams at home

;)

well...heres my predictions..

Eagles - L (I hate it but mcnabb might just get the best of our Defense)

raiders - W

saints - W (kinda iffy on that...if the saints were consistent I would say maybe a loss here)

Denver- W

Panthers - W

Chargers- W

Saints - L

Bucs- W

Rams - W

that has us at 11 -5 I think...lol that sounds kind of crazy but its possible. If we stay consistent and keep learning we might be okay..the Bucs home game will be hard and so will that Panthers game...our division is what kills us to be honest...but Im sure thats what coach Smith is telling the team. We MUST win a division game.

at the end of the day I'd be happy with 9-7 :)

Well, I dont put expectations that high, but we will be no worse than 6-10. That said, if anybody before the season had said to me that we at the byweek would be 4-2 I would have called them insane, but this team adds a few pieces to the puzzle every week and with 14 days to adjust things and keep building, heck, things might get quite beautifull :P

at Eagles - L (4-3)

at Raiders - W (5-3)

Saints - W (6-3)

Broncos - W (7-3)

Panthers - W (8-3)

at Chargers - L (8-4)

at Saints - L (8-5)

Bucs - W (9-5)

at Vikings - L (9-6)

Rams - W (10-6)

I orginally thought we would lose to the Broncos but they just keep getting worst every game and after the beatdown we put on the Bears I feel like we can beat anyone at home.