WK11:DEN(L) MIN(W) DET(W) @KC(W)

WK12:CAR(W) @DET(W) @ATL(L) GB(W)

WK13:@SD(L) NO(L) @GB(L) @TB(L)

WK14:@NO(L) @CAR(L) . TB(W) ATL(W)

WK15:TB(W) @ATL(L) DEN(L) @CHI(L)

WK16:@MIN(W) SD(L) @NYG(L) @DET(W)

WK17:STL(W) OAK(W) @NO(L) CAR(W)

(10-6) (9-7) (9-7) (8-8)

Sorry if it's a bit confusing. Just pointing out, when you look at every division-mates game-by-game, i think we can get a better understanding of where we stack up. We can very reasonably win those 6 games i listed and the rest of the division will have a hard time putting (W)s where those (L)s are.

I guess the major point is that the NFC South will be sending 2 teams to the playoffs no matter how this shakes down. I figure this:

NFC:

Division Winners: CHI, ARI, ATL, DAL and wild card is NYG and CAR

AFC:

Division Winners: BUF, PIT, IND, SD and wild card is TEN and DEN

how the **** do you have the Giants at this point in time as the wild card and dalas the winner? that's awsomely dumb. no offense.

Who has NYG beaten thus far? The tough part of their schedule is on the way. They so far have only beaten WASH and they are suspect to me seeing as how they blew any respect they had earned by losing to STL this week. I think giving NYG a wild card is generous seeing as how i think Philly is the better team.

Who has NYG beaten thus far? The tough part of their schedule is on the way. They so far have only beaten WASH and they are suspect to me seeing as how they blew any respect they had earned by losing to STL this week. I think giving NYG a wild card is generous seeing as how i think Philly is the better team.

Look, I'm the last and I mean last person you could call a giants fan. Despise them. That being said - they are the Champions (choke) and they haven't lost. I don't care who they played - they haven't lost. You sound like the media about us. You really should give them the respect they deserve - they won the superbowl and they have not been beaten this year - so despise them or not - I give them credit and until they are beaten - they will remain the top team in the league.

Thier undefeated, and have been dominating teams....Dallas almost lost to Cincy and lost to the Cardinals yesterday...Giants are the top team in the NFC until proven otherwise, sorry you FAIL

one week at a time...

Absolutely. Don't mention the "P" word until you've secured a place there first. I've seen too many good starts like we have made this year end up in a major losing streak and post season being missed. We ARE still rebuilding here and our offense still hasn't proven that it can sustain drives yet. But I can understand if you wish to be that positive but my experience tells me to be realistic. Yesterday's win was huge for this franchise but it was nearly lost because of the lack of scoring TDs in the Red Zone. Until that is resolved, even if the Falcons do make it to post season, they won't go far with their current passing defense play.

ATLANTA(4-2) TB(4-2) CAR(4-2) NO(3-3)

WK7:BYE SEA(W) NO(W) @CAR(L)

WK8:@PHI (L) @DAL(L) ARI(W) SD(L)

WK9:@OAK(W) @KC(W) BYE BYE

WK10:NO(W) BYE @OAK(W) @ATL(L)

WK11:DEN(L) MIN(W) DET(W) @KC(W)

WK12:CAR(W) @DET(W) @ATL(L) GB(W)

WK13:@SD(L) NO(L) @GB(L) @TB(L)

WK14:@NO(L) @CAR(L) . TB(W) ATL(W)

WK15:TB(W) @ATL(L) DEN(L) @CHI(L)

WK16:@MIN(W) SD(L) @NYG(L) @DET(W)

WK17:STL(W) OAK(W) @NO(L) CAR(W)

(10-6) (9-7) (9-7) (8-8)

Sorry if it's a bit confusing. Just pointing out, when you look at every division-mates game-by-game, i think we can get a better understanding of where we stack up. We can very reasonably win those 6 games i listed and the rest of the division will have a hard time putting (W)s where those (L)s are.

Keep the tradition alive for its last year from last to first followed by a decade of domination by the falcons

Nice attempt... i dont see us loseing 3 in a row, let alone the Falcons or the Pnthers beting us this year, plus Romo is out when they play us. I think we can handel Brad Johnson.

:D

Sorry, week 13-16 you will be collecting L's... Who will your QB be when you guys "handle Brad Johnson"?

I guess the major point is that the NFC South will be sending 2 teams to the playoffs no matter how this shakes down. I figure this:

NFC:

Division Winners: CHI, ARI, ATL, DAL and wild card is NYG and CAR

AFC:

Division Winners: BUF, PIT, IND, SD and wild card is TEN and DEN

AFC wild card........You have noticed the Titans this year right?......pretty **** good! Much better than wild card............

Could you be a bigger homer right now? Your already 0-2 in games against NFC south teams. Gotta lots of work to do if you wanna win it

0-2 on the road in the South means we only have one game away in the south left!

Tampa in Carolina and in Atlanta will be a different story!

Nice attempt... i dont see us loseing 3 in a row, let alone the Falcons or the Pnthers beting us this year, plus Romo is out when they play us. I think we can handel Brad Johnson.

:D

Couple of things- baker was out for most of the game in tampa-line play drops off considerably when he's out. Ryan was playing his first away game in his pro career. If you didn't see his improvement in that game from the first quarter on, you weren't looking. He's capable of beating your team now, esp. at home.

This is not last years team- they have a real coaching staff and real talent, allbeit young talent, in critical spots.

in week 13 don't you have tampa and NO playing one another and both losing?

Why is carolina the only NFC south team to lose to GB?

Don't think that Oakland and Minn are sure fire wins for the falcons or that philly and den are sure fire loses.

OAkland?

My Conservative uess for Oakland would be a 32 - 16 win> Oakland is not very good.

Yards per game? 23rd. Yards per play? 22nd. Points per game? 26th. Where our biggest defensive weakness lies, in passing, they suck.

Defense: 24 i yards allowed. 21st in yards per play. 29th in first downs allowed. Opposing quarterbacks average a 90.5 passer rating against them. THier kickoff return defense sucks. Field Goal kicker? Not that good.

OAkland?

My Conservative uess for Oakland would be a 32 - 16 win> Oakland is not very good.

Yards per game? 23rd. Yards per play? 22nd. Points per game? 26th. Where our biggest defensive weakness lies, in passing, they suck.

Defense: 24 i yards allowed. 21st in yards per play. 29th in first downs allowed. Opposing quarterbacks average a 90.5 passer rating against them. THier kickoff return defense sucks. Field Goal kicker? Not that good.

Its on the road in the NFL and Oakland will be desperate for a win. McFadden and Russell can make enough plays to beat you. If they played at Atl, then its a sure win

I actually think that the falcons will be able to run at will and should take the game, but Oakland has enough talent to win the game.

Its on the road in the NFL and Oakland will be desperate for a win. McFadden and Russell can make enough plays to beat you. If they played at Atl, then its a sure win

I actually think that the falcons will be able to run at will and should take the game, but Oakland has enough talent to win the game.

We were desperate for a win last season, and it didn't help us one whit. . .

Oakland has a toxic brew for a team chemistry and the atmosphere there is poison. I don't see them suddenly gettign better.

:o Take a look around the NFL, all the hyped up "ELITE TEAMS". Yes on any given day they can and do lose to the WORST TEAMS. So with that being said... The Falcons will make the playoffs and have a possibility for more this year!!! Yes our Defense is not ELITE but with time they will come around.As for our Offense we can wear down the best Defense. Boy I can see the "Championship Game" within their sight. Yes the Falcons will play Skins at the Dome..Final score Falcons 27 Skins 24 Just remember this is the NFL and anything is possible when you play as a TEAM... "LET'S SUPPORT THEM"... Go Falcons !!! ^_^

post-540348-1223991867_thumb.jpg

Oh boy we are getting WAY ahead of ourselves here folks. Yes we are playing way above expectations, but our team is still very young, does not have a lot of depth, and has some serious holes still. Tampa, Carolina, and the Saints are all good this year, so I just don't see us making the playoffs myself.

We should just focus on the next game coming up at this point, and not get our hopes up too high.