Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pejo

Need new couch!

7 posts in this topic

That was the best game I have watched in a long time! My wife might get mad at me cause I beat the crap out of my couch! I hope she will understand we needed a new one anyways :D

i hurt my knee sliding on my carpet when we won and i busted an ink pen on the wall when they scored the TD. this was a destructive game. :lol:

:unsure:

:(

I stayed off Gamecenter and didnt listen to the game online just so I wouldnt jinx the Falcons. I guess it worked!

I was watching the score on the Lions Vikings game though. I saw we had the ball with 2 minutes and something

and thought cool we'll just eat up clock. Then the score flashed by again and it was 19-19 with 11 ticks. I thought how the

**** did they score?Then after I had given up hope the broke in after the Lions game to show Elam kicking the FG. I was jumping up and down like it was 1998 again!

I punched a hole in my wall when Houston got burnt by the Chi go ahead TD.

I then punched another hole in my wall out of joy when Elam kicked the 48 yarder.

Now...I have 2 broken hands. :lol:

I punched a hole in my wall when Houston got burnt by the Chi go ahead TD.

I then puched another hole in my wall out of joy when Elam kicked the 48 yarder.

Now...I have 2 broken hands. :lol:

LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was the best game I have watched in a long time! My wife might get mad at me cause I beat the crap out of my couch! I hope she will understand we needed a new one anyways :D

:lol: :lol: