Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-BEARS IN-GAME THREAD

2,211 posts in this topic

It's a FACT that you prematurely deemed it a FACT!

Forget the fat lady you're obsessed with the fat lady! Drive us out of here! :D

Nice Jeff Goldblum quote.

Glad I was watching this away from the board.

Glad I was at the game. Amazing. So many bitchasses left and missed the greatest moment of the season, maybe any season.

We need an index for this thread. At what page goes Elam miss the go ahead FG? What page does Chicago score at? What page do the Falcons score at?

from page 102 on i think.

from page 102 on i think.

Thanks. I noticed that you were one of the few somewhat optimistic ones during that crazyness.

What a game. Can't believe we stole victory from the jaws of a loss, after the Bears stole victory from the jaws of a loss. Insane.

Thanks. I noticed that you were one of the few somewhat optimistic ones during that crazyness.

What a game. Can't believe we stole victory from the jaws of a loss, after the Bears stole victory from the jaws of a loss. Insane.

I'll admit I was watching on TV I got down but I watched till the end and when Jenks got out of bounds with that pass I was like this is a movie no way it is actually ending this way.

Does anybody remember hearing from this LOSER named"Super Die Hard"? He's a bears Fan that posted this smack talking video against the FALCONS before the FALCONS vs. bears game last season. Read the comments, after they lost this game the dude pulled the video for a while, now it's back from last year.

I still have the AJC Sports page picture on my board at work "One Fine Finish".. yes it was.. one of the best games I've seen in person. That was the week where the team and the fans finally came together to believe.

It's a FACT that you prematurely deemed it a FACT!

Forget the fat lady you're obsessed with the fat lady! Drive us out of here! :D

:lol: Yeah, it was a Rocky game, I lost hope and then the impossible happened, I'm man enough to admit it. I had reason to be skeptical at that point in the season though, as everyone else was also.

:lol: Elvis has left the building!

:lol: Yeah, it was a Rocky game, I lost hope and then the impossible happened, I'm man enough to admit it. I had reason to be skeptical at that point in the season though, as everyone else was also.

:lol: Elvis has left the building!

I didn't think that was you. Different name? I will also be man enough to say I didn't think we had a chance in ****, although I generally reserve the word fact for... you know. :lol:

:lol: I guess a lot of people still remember that movie. One of the greats imo. I saw it a couple months ago and Will Smith looks so young. I'm only 24 but things like that just make me feel old. I mean dudes rockin grey hair now.

I still have the AJC Sports page picture on my board at work "One Fine Finish".. yes it was.. one of the best games I've seen in person. That was the week where the team and the fans finally came together to believe.

I wish we didn't walk into a bye the following week and lose some of the momentum. After the catch I assumed this team could have gone anywhere.

I'll admit I was watching on TV I got down but I watched till the end and when Jenks got out of bounds with that pass I was like this is a movie no way it is actually ending this way.

I was actually at the game but I always wondered what the Message Board reaction was as people here tend to REALLY overreact.... but I love it.

One player misses one tackle.... OH MY GOD!! HE SUCK!!! GET RID OF HIM!!!!!

I love it.

But looking back at the threads were awesome....

I know in my case... this game was the one that convinced me we had something special in Ryan.... and you can see it happening to some board members in the threads.

I think there was one that said they 'were sipping the Matt Ryan coolaid"