Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Around The Horn

31 posts in this topic

Our running back is the leading rusher, our wide receiver has the third most receiving yards. Our offense is a lot better. Simple. Your defense is much better than ours, but ours is very young. But our defensive end has 7 sacks through 5 games (league tops as well) and he's being double and tripled teamed because no one else can do anything. And your protection sucks!

Triple teamed?

If you offense is better (and thats a big if, I personally dont agree) it's a smidge better. Our defense is light years better than yours, as are all phases of special teams. This is a mismatch the Bears ought to win. Atlanta has to play their A game to win.

well looks like you're admitting we are going to win, because with coach smith the falcons always play their a game

Said he believes in Kyle Orton over Matt Ryan.

If Kyle Orton crapped in the woods near Flowery Branch, would that really make him a bear? LOL!

well looks like you're admitting we are going to win, because with coach smith the falcons always play their a game

I think that's probably the truest statement I've read in a while. These guys play their heart out for him.

I just don't buy into all this backhanded compliment jazz from some media types and fans of other teams. All I can say is, if you think your team is better than ours, come on down and prove it to me. All I know is, right now, we have the same record. We lost to the same two teams. The only people who have proven they are better than us right now are the Panthers and Bucs, and we'll see if that's the case when we meet again. People love hyping the Bears, but personally, I don't see them as being any more challenging than anyone else we've faced. I certainly worried about the Pack a heckuva lot more than these guys on the schedule...