Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Around The Horn

31 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone missed the first part of the show like I did. It was on commericals the whole time for like 8 minutes and when it finally came on it was doing the buy or sell portion of the show. But they are talking about the game.

Woody Paige picked the Falcons. But he has always liked the Falcons. That woman they have on there sometimes Jackie MacMullan also picked the Falcons. That ****** Jay Marotti and J.A. Adande both picked the Bears.

50/50. This game could be a toss up. Very similar teams, I think each teams strength is the other teams weakness. Our offense is better, their defense is better. Their return game is good, our coverage is good.

Woody Paige picked the Falcons. But he has always liked the Falcons. That woman they have on there sometimes Jackie MacMullan also picked the Falcons. That ****** Jay Marotti and J.A. Adande both picked the Bears.

Said he believes in Kyle Orton over Matt Ryan.

He lives in Chicago. We shouldn't expect anything else. I hardly ever agree with anything he says.

matt ryan lives in atlanta. :D

50/50. This game could be a toss up. Very similar teams, I think each teams strength is the other teams weakness. Our offense is better, their defense is better. Their return game is good, our coverage is good.

If you offense is better (and thats a big if, I personally dont agree) it's a smidge better. Our defense is light years better than yours, as are all phases of special teams. This is a mismatch the Bears ought to win. Atlanta has to play their A game to win.

If you offense is better (and thats a big if, I personally dont agree) it's a smidge better. Our defense is light years better than yours, as are all phases of special teams. This is a mismatch the Bears ought to win. Atlanta has to play their A game to win.

You act like your Care Bears are the freakin' 67 Packers.....

You have holes too Sparky, whether you admit it or not........ <_<

matt ryan lives in atlanta. :D

:P

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!? :huh: Have you even seen a Falcons game this year? The ONLY edge the Bears have on ST is with Hester returning punts. Norwood is awesome returning kicks. Jason Elam hasn't missed a field goal this year. Michael Koenen is one of the best at killing kicks inside the 20. <_<

You act like your Care Bears are the freakin' 67 Packers.....

You have holes too Sparky, whether you admit it or not........ <_<

No, I just think they're a better team than the Falcons right now. No offense intended. I think you guys are better than anyone thought, but you're a rebuilding team and think the Bears have a better core RIGHT NOW. That doesn't mean the Bears are awesome and the Falcons suck, it simply means I think the Bears have more talent on their team this season than does Atlanta. Sorry if that offends you.

Bears are a team that does well some times and can hardly recognize a football at other times. it will depend on witch team shows up, we have the advantage because no one thought we would do anything this year. Then Matt came out and put together some great games and now other teams are starting to notice. Bears can play good but this year the falcons can play great!! go birds!

No, I just think they're a better team than the Falcons right now. No offense intended. I think you guys are better than anyone thought, but you're a rebuilding team and think the Bears have a better core RIGHT NOW. That doesn't mean the Bears are awesome and the Falcons suck, it simply means I think the Bears have more talent on their team this season than does Atlanta. Sorry if that offends you.

I can live with that assessment...........

Bears are a team that does well some times and can hardly recognize a football at other times. it will depend on witch team shows up, we have the advantage because no one thought we would do anything this year. Then Matt came out and put together some great games and now other teams are starting to notice. Bears can play good but this year the falcons can play great!! go birds!

What games have you played better than we did in any of our wins? Which of your wins was more impressive than beating Indy or the Eagles? And dont tell me Indy were injured, they had as many injuries as we did. They had their backup center. We beat them on the road by 3 scores. Which of your wins was more impressive than that?

A Peyton Manning injured all season who had not taken any snaps in preseason was the ONLY reason you guys won. I mean the ONLY reason the Bears won that game. Peyton Manning hasn't played that bad since his rookie year. I am not saying this because I like the Colts or the Bears or because we are playing the Bears this Sunday, I just saw the game and Peyton looked like garbage compared to his usual self.

Bearmick... I didn't say that our wins were more impressive than yours, I was simply stating that like some one else wrote that your team has a more veteran core and people know that you guys can win on any given sunday. The falcons on the other hand have been labeled as a building team that would win two games at most this year and we've proved them wrong. I'm not putting down the bears I'm giving props to the falcons. both our teams have had bad games, both had great games. Let's hope this game is great! ;)

And we usually do at home in case you haven't noticed... ;)

Hey you can't dismiss the Bears with the number 4 rush defense in the NFL. They match up perfectly against our strengths. If I wasn't a Falcon Fan I would pick them too. Our wins at home are against the Lions and Chiefs, which doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in our "home field" advantage, plus there will be a TON of Bear fans as usual in the Dome helping to negate any home field advantage. Orton is lighting up the passing game, and we got burned by Green Bay for 300 yards passing by an injured QB.

Hey I always pick our Birds to win, but I can honestly see why people outside our circle don't pick us. Picking the Bears is the smart choice for an outside observer.

But I ain't smart so I pick THE FALCONS TO WIN !

And last time I checked Orton did that against the Lions. Those Bears homers want to keep discounting what the Falcons did against the Lions. Yet they talk about what Orton did against the Lions? What a double standard. <_<

Huh? Your running game is not to our level, the Bears do not have a bonafide receiver, and the Falcons lead Chicago in practically every overall offensive statistic. This is not a game the Bears ought to win. They're underdogs according to Las Vegas and they're playing a team who has dominated every opponent under their roof. Chicago has not done a thing to prove they're worthy of being the favorites in this football game.

Ummm, NO! We have the best running back tandem in the league. On any other team Turner and Norwood would be heralded as super stars. Roddy is showing that he is an number 1 receiver. He just needs to show a little more grit, but our receivers are still better than the bears. Ryan as a rookie is way better than that Orton guy. Give him a few more games and he will be playing that way. The O-lines are about even, but I will have to give the slight nod to the falcons, just because our running numbers are better.

The only reason why the bears special teams are considered good is because of Hester. Simple fix, don't kick to him. Advantage Falcons.

The bears defense overall is better than the falcons and they have more team experience, but we have as many sacks and picks as the bears. The bears numbers are a little better, but it is so early in the year that is misleading. The bears have to blitz on just about every down and still can't seem to get to the QB.

This game is not going to be as close as a lot of people think. We win by 2+ TD's. 30 - 13 Falcons. So go and watch the white sox. Oh, they got beat. Then go and watch the Cubs. OH, they got beat too. Well, maybe the blackhawks can actually win a couple of games this year, maybe! Oh, you have the bulls to cheer for. Is that Jordan guy still playing for them???

Huh? Your running game is not to our level, the Bears do not have a bonafide receiver, and the Falcons lead Chicago in practically every overall offensive statistic. This is not a game the Bears ought to win. They're underdogs according to Las Vegas and they're playing a team who has dominated every opponent under their roof. Chicago has not done a thing to prove they're worthy of being the favorites in this football game.

:o According to everything I have see the Bears are the favorites. :unsure:

Our running back is the leading rusher, our wide receiver has the third most receiving yards. Our offense is a lot better. Simple. Your defense is much better than ours, but ours is very young. But our defensive end has 7 sacks through 5 games (league tops as well) and he's being double and tripled teamed because no one else can do anything. And your protection sucks!