Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Devin Hester

35 posts in this topic

Yeah, your right. I hope our FALCONS don't kick the ball to him, or at least I must say this. "Most of the time when a returner has an opportunity to return the ball for a TD then where they are situated when they receive the ball don't have to move to catch or receive the ball. If they do kick to him then I say "Make him move across the field and have the entire defense aware of this and make him go around a mountain of players and make him work for just getting the ball to begin with, because that will make him unable to run. JMO...........

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREEZE, YOU KNOW YOUR FOOTBALL :D

Sleep on hester if you wont. He can break one at any time. The guy has still been putting up good numbers

You're right. He won't do nothing because they won't kick to him. :P

If we kick to him I would not be happy...(gjlaf starts second voodoo dance while targeting falcons kicker <_< )

FREEZE, YOU KNOW YOUR FOOTBALL :D

Thanks REV.2000, I just think you make them move to make the catch and force them to run the way the ball is kicked and be ready to cover that area. Ya know, I've said I hope they don't kick to him, but you can't let him dictate field position at the same time. I hope the Falcons have the right solution on how to deal with him because field position is crucial IMO in winning a football game, and all at the same time I don't think you can just give it up because of one player automatically by not kicking to them and letting them dictate field position . JMO..........

BTW : Good to hear from ya REV.2000!!!!!! :D It's nice to see those trademark Caps posting again!!!!!!! :D I hope all is going well for you and your family and wish you the best my friend. :D

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deer dub,

Hester's stats this year are down from the past. he is being worked on this season, now, put the Madden Game and the hype away.

Refer to the original post which started this thread. Then read and comprehend my post. Maybe then you will understand the reference to Madden. Now as for you trying to imply Hester has been figured out or something; Please explain to me why he is even being discussed? Thanks for playing.

The best defense for us against DHester is too keep the ball away from him and keep him in a phone booth.

If we have to kick the ball his way I am sure that our coaching staff will keep him against the sidelines.

This game could very well come down to a special; teams play.

Konean has been great at keeping returners inside the 20.

On our side of the ball I think we should put Harry D back and just give him a shot.[/

Michael Turner-Week 1 NFL Offensive Player of the Week

Michael Turner-Week 1 NFL FedEx Ground Player of the Week

Michael Turner-Week 3 NFC Offensive Player of the Week

Michael Turner-NFL Leader, Rushing Yards, 532

Michael Turner-NFL Leader, Rushing TDs, 6

Roddy White-3rd in NFL, Receiving Yards, 454

John Abraham-NFL Leader, Sacks, 7

all I think we should put Harry D back and just give him a shot.

he hasnt even took one back this year

He has been hurt.

for us to kick to Hester he will need to stand on the sideline down in one corner, he has to guess which corner..

The sideline is our friend.

Sure, we'll take the ball on the 40.

Is exactly. I did that on purpose because I know alot of people on here like to act like your 5th grade english teacher and go around correcting people's spelling and grammar. :lol:

I hate when people do that! Who's getting graded here?