Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Devin Hester

35 posts in this topic

I hope we don't even kick to him. Look what happened to the vikings kicking to reggie bush over and over again, I mean they should have known better than that after he scored on them the first time. I say don't give him a chance and he can't burn ya. JMO........

load up Madden 09 kick the ball off to Devin Hester take controll of #54 on ST and make Devin Hester spit chiclets.

seriously though.....when are teams going to smarten up and take the focus off of Hester and place it on the blocking efforts the Bears ST players are giving. Beat those blocks and Hester wont score.

If we kick to Devin Hester and he gets a touchdown what will you do in angry? :lol:

for us to kick to Hester he will need to stand on the sideline down in one corner, he has to guess which corner..

The sideline is our friend.

load up Madden 09 kick the ball off to Devin Hester take controll of #54 on ST and make Devin Hester spit chiclets.

seriously though.....when are teams going to smarten up and take the focus off of Hester and place it on the blocking efforts the Bears ST players are giving. Beat those blocks and Hester wont score.

deer dub,

Hester's stats this year are down from the past. he is being worked on this season, now, put the Madden Game and the hype away.

he hasnt even took one back this year

BUT YOU KNOW THAT HE'S GOING TO. IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

HE'S GOING TO DO IT 2 OR 3 TIMES THIS SEASON, IT'S JUST A MATTER

OF TIME. JUST DON'T LET THE TIME START ON SUNDAY. B)

Anyone here who says kick to Hester CAN not be on our coaching staff. Smith and company are too smart for that (I hope)

As for those of you who say that he hasn't returned one for a touchdown - so what - maybe that's because smart coaches do not give him that opportunity. I believe we have smart coaches - keep the ball away from Hester!

Our Punt Return unit has given up only 19 yards the first 5 games of the season...that's all.

And Hester is only averaging I think less than 6 yards per return on punts, and about 23 or 24 yard average on kick returns. Hester is able to break one at any time, but I honestly think we will win the field position battle on Sunday.

BUT YOU KNOW THAT HE'S GOING TO. IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

HE'S GOING TO DO IT 2 OR 3 TIMES THIS SEASON, IT'S JUST A MATTER

OF TIME. JUST DON'T LET THE TIME START ON SUNDAY. B)

Yeah, your right. I hope our FALCONS don't kick the ball to him, or at least I must say this. "Most of the time when a returner has an opportunity to return the ball for a TD then where they are situated when they receive the ball don't have to move to catch or receive the ball. If they do kick to him then I say "Make him move across the field and have the entire defense aware of this and make him go around a mountain of players and make him work for just getting the ball to begin with, because that will make him unable to run. JMO...........

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Anger"?

Laugh.

There was a smiley face and he was making a joke. Bucman...... Just thought I would mention that. BTW : The bucs aren't gonna be facing the same "TEAM" the second time around against the bucs, gruden had better get ready for a hard day of football. The Atlanta Falcons will WIN that one against the bucs. Luck against rookie's was all that first game was. JMO............

"Anger"?

Laugh.

There was a smiley face and he was making a joke. Bucman...... Just thought I would mention that. BTW : The bucs aren't gonna be facing the same "TEAM" the second time around against the bucs, gruden had better get ready for a hard day of football. The Atlanta Falcons will WIN that one against the bucs. Luck against rookie's was all that first game was. JMO............

Is exactly. I did that on purpose because I know alot of people on here like to act like your 5th grade english teacher and go around correcting people's spelling and grammar. :lol:

And Hester is only averaging I think less than 6 yards per return on punts, and about 23 or 24 yard average on kick returns. Hester is able to break one at any time, but I honestly think we will win the field position battle on Sunday.
Even with Hester having a subpar year in the return game, the Bears have won the field position battle in every game. I think our special teams coach Dave Toub is going to change it up a bit and use both Hester and Manning.

I will do a voodoo dance pray to all the gods and stand back and watch lightening strike hester while he's doing his touchdown dance. :D