Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Matt Ryan

40 posts in this topic

:lol: No it's not, they have MUCH better Italian food and other ethnic foods up North.

yeah you gotta love that New York pizza but none of that boston crap

I'm really a wierdo - I like my grits (and none of that instant crap please!) with butter and salt or with ketchup (yeah, you heard me - I said ketchup).

Ain't nothing wrong with ketchup on grits.

And hot sauce. I used to be a straight up Tabasco guy, but Chalula (sp) is getting to be a new favorite.

And anyone who has never put Raspberry Jelly on a Sausage Biscuit is missing out on life.

As for the Matt Ryan card. That is slick. I never got into collecting the Football cards, but I understand the interest.

I went on a crazy streak the other day and bought boxes of BB cards at Walmart until I got a Yunel Escobar Rookie card.

I am going to be chewing this crappy gum until Judgment Day.

THATS ODD ???

Yes it is. :lol:

What card did you end up getting? I've gotten a Ryan rookie card with a piece of jersey and one with a BC picture on it. By the way this isn't a pointless thread, it's talking about a Falcon and some of us do collect Falcons autographs/ memorabilia. B)

I have the Topps rookie card that I brought for 6 bucks. That one you got sounds great. Last year I got a Brian McCann card from when he went to the all-star game and it had a piece of his batting practice jersey with it.

I'm really a wierdo - I like my grits (and none of that instant crap please!) with butter and salt or with ketchup (yeah, you heard me - I said ketchup).

My mom likes it that way. I think it's sick.

Ice Tea. You can't get Iced Tea in the north, either. Go to any restaurant north of Tenn and ask for Sweet Tea. They will look at you like you are crazy.

I think Zaxby's has the best sweet tea. :P

Ain't nothing wrong with ketchup on grits.

And hot sauce. I used to be a straight up Tabasco guy, but Chalula (sp) is getting to be a new favorite.

And anyone who has never put Raspberry Jelly on a Sausage Biscuit is missing out on life.

As for the Matt Ryan card. That is slick. I never got into collecting the Football cards, but I understand the interest.

I went on a crazy streak the other day and bought boxes of BB cards at Walmart until I got a Yunel Escobar Rookie card.

I am going to be chewing this crappy gum until Judgment Day.

I have always been into collecting cards of all kinds of sports.

What is it with Americans and game cards? It must be the same thing as childhood gum stickers, only that this doesnt wear off or a father/son relationship thing - what is it?

What is it with Americans and game cards? It must be the same thing as childhood gum stickers, only that this doesnt wear off or a father/son relationship thing - what is it?

:o:huh: :unsure:

Steak, Bacon, Sausage, Eggs(Overeasy), Grits with extra butter, Hashbrowns, and a big glass of OJ is the way to go. Sure, if you aren't prepared for it you might have a heart-attack, but I am a pretty healthy guy. Give or take some toast or ham is another way to go.

Steak, Bacon, Sausage, Eggs(Overeasy), Grits with extra butter, Hashbrowns, and a big glass of OJ is the way to go. Sure, if you aren't prepared for it you might have a heart-attack, but I am a pretty healthy guy. Give or take some toast or ham is another way to go.

**** THAT SOUNDS GREAT RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!! :P Except I don't like OJ. I like apple juice instead. ;)

Omg grits w/ cheese along with eggs scrambled w/ cheese is the ish.I could eat that every morning for breakfast

**** THAT SOUNDS GREAT RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!! :P Except I don't like OJ. I like apple juice instead. ;)

Don't know what it is, but some good ole OJ has never been bad for me, since day 1. I'll tell you though, nothing like some Sweet Tea to go along with it.

Don't know what it is, but some good ole OJ has never been bad for me, since day 1. I'll tell you though, nothing like some Sweet Tea to go along with it.