Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Matt Ryan

40 posts in this topic

grits is awesome.. not those cheap nasty grits up in the north.

real grits from the south

maybe i'm too up north? from canada? but yeah no grits up here

Once you get past Virginia no one knows what grits are. It's unfortunate really because cheese grits are awesome.

grits is awesome.. not those cheap nasty grits up in the north.

real grits from the south

Darn straight. :D

Once you get past Virginia no one knows what grits are. It's unfortunate really because cheese grits are awesome.

I don't like cheese grits. I like butter on my grits. ^_^

Do you guys find it funny I started a thread about Matt Ryan that turned to grits? :lol:

Grits remind me of baby food, just mush. Maybe it is because I am from Nebraska but grits are not even in the same league as hash browns! Even some of he guys I go to school with (native Atlanta-er's?) admit that fact! :D

Grits remind me of baby food, just mush. Maybe it is because I am from Nebraska but grits are not even in the same league as hash browns! Even some of he guys I go to school with (native Atlanta-er's?) admit that fact! :D

I like hash browns too but eggs and grits are the best. :P

Who pissed in your grits? :huh:

GUESS WHAT'S NOT ON THE MENU FOR BREAKFAST FOR ME THIS

MORNING ?? FOR SOME REASON I DON'T WANT ANY NOW :lol::lol:

I forgot to tell you guys but I got Matt Ryan's rookie card. :P

What card did you end up getting? I've gotten a Ryan rookie card with a piece of jersey and one with a BC picture on it. By the way this isn't a pointless thread, it's talking about a Falcon and some of us do collect Falcons autographs/ memorabilia. B)

GUESS WHAT'S NOT ON THE MENU FOR BREAKFAST FOR ME THIS

MORNING ?? FOR SOME REASON I DON'T WANT ANY NOW :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

but grits>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hash browns

I'm really a wierdo - I like my grits (and none of that instant crap please!) with butter and salt or with ketchup (yeah, you heard me - I said ketchup).

From rookie cards to grits. What will you all talk about next?

Ice Tea. You can't get Iced Tea in the north, either. Go to any restaurant north of Tenn and ask for Sweet Tea. They will look at you like you are crazy.

Ice Tea. You can't get Iced Tea in the north, either. Go to any restaurant north of Tenn and ask for Sweet Tea. They will look at you like you are crazy.

No wonder everyone wants to move down here. The North is awful.

You can get ice tea, just not sweet tea, it's one of my favorites since moving South from VA. We could get Sweet Tea in a few spots in VA.. but not many.