Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

MIKE GOLIC SUCKS

6 posts in this topic

More disrepect from FUESPN. He gave out his grades for the season so far. He mentioned the Giants, Titans as the best. Said the Dolphins were on the way up and the Colts on the way down and said the Rams were the worst team in the league. No mention of the Falcons. :angry:

The Dolphins beat San Diego and New England, two quality teams. Atlanta has only beaten bottom feeders thus far, but if they keep winning, the media will love them like they do any team with a good record. Just keep winning and the falcons will get respect.

The Dolphins beat San Diego and New England, two quality teams. Atlanta has only beaten bottom feeders thus far, but if they keep winning, the media will love them like they do any team with a good record. Just keep winning and the falcons will get respect.

After the first 2 games of the season people were talking about the Packers not missing a beat and being right there with the Cowboys and we beat them in their house. That has to mean something.

As I before on another thread I expected the Dolphins to win 8 or 9 games when they got Chad Pennington. They were NO where near as bad as a 1 win team last year. They had a ton of losses by 7 points or less that could have easily gone their way. The Falcons had further to climb considering that everyone had the Falcons as the WORST team in the NFL going into the season and SN picked us to win 1 game and many other talking heads picked us in the 2-4 win department. After 5 games I am more impressed with the Falcons than the Dolphins because I kinda expected the Dolphins to bounce back.

Also the Patriots are average at best without Tom Brady and who has SD beaten this year that is worth a ****?