NFL grappling with last night's game...

ThunderCookie

Roger Goodell is grappling with Sean Peyton's request that the Saints be listed as 3-3. While the Saints lost, Peyton argues, it was also a Saints victory because the Saints beat the Saints.

??? :rolleyes: I'm not laughing HR...I think you might have missed on the satirical comedy on this one...especially with Saints fans! B)

Roger Goodell is grappling with Sean Peyton's request that the Saints be listed as 3-3. While the Saints lost, Peyton argues, it was also a Saints victory because the Saints beat the Saints.

Well it's true! We were our own worse enemy. You can't kill yourself over and over again and win in the NFL. There's only one thing I can say about this game. WHO DA? We DA! If the offense had to run laps at practice last week for a fault start, they should be running a marathon this week.

Well it's true! We were our own worse enemy. You can't kill yourself over and over again and win in the NFL. There's only one thing I can say about this game. WHO DA? We DA! If the offense had to run laps at practice last week for a fault start, they should be running a marathon this week.

Throw a 10K on top of it for letting Frerotte beat you guys!

Why am I not surprised that a Saints fan can't even spell his own team's mispronunciation of a word?