Who is the bigger surprise..... FALCONS or BROWNS

The Dolphins beating NE and San Diego still blows my mind...

Nothing the tuna does should ever blow your mind. That guy knows how to win....Period!. He has turned around every single team he has ever been apart of. I didnt expect him to win many games this first year but miami doesnt lack talent and with the 3-4 on defense there starting to look downright SICK. Who would have thought?

i would say bengals for being 0-5...dang..

I know, they got a Franchise QB like palmer, Chad Johnson,TJ Whaterver, and they still suck

Its the coaches, they all need to be fired ,along with the GM start fresh the way we did.

Bengals would be smart to get a guy like Steve Spagnulo or Jim Swartz as head coach.. They could turn that team around

I know, they got a Franchise QB like palmer, Chad Johnson,TJ Whaterver, and they still suck

Its the coaches, they all need to be fired ,along with the GM start fresh the way we did.

Bengals would be smart to get a guy like Steve Spagnulo or Jim Swartz as head coach.. They could turn that team around

The Bungals are loaded with talent.....and boneheads and criminals. And the fact that they brought Chris Henry back in just tells you what kind of leadership is going on. Marvin Lewis has lost the team and that is sad to say. He had the Bengals looking much better and loads of talent but when the team has no direction and serious lack of leadership....it is time to go in another direction. They are the Florida State and Miami of the NFL.

I expected the Falcs to be better than the media said so it isn't a big surprise so far. The Browns I didn't expect to be so bad though.

I'm a lifelong native of Central Ohio and I could have won money betting that the Clowns wouldn't come close to what they did last year. Every time they seem to make progress, instead of the players continuing to do what succeeded the season before, they "expect" future success based on one surprising season and get slack the next.

It's like everybody is all of a sudden a rock star. Braylon Edwards, by local reports, enjoyed the good life and focused more on his interviews than on his route running and now he couldn't catch a cold running wet and butt naked through Wasilla on Christmas morning. Winslow, Jr. contemplated holding out. Crennel is a horrid coach and Cleveland has always overachieved in bad years and fallen short in good years.

My Pop is a fan of the Clowns and I've had to watch him shake his head for 46 years. As for me, I get great pleasure out of missing my Birds during good years and bad so I can watch 1) Cleveland, 2) Cincinnati, 3) Pittsburgh, or 4) Baltimore games. :angry:

Nothing the tuna does should ever blow your mind. That guy knows how to win....Period!. He has turned around every single team he has ever been apart of. I didnt expect him to win many games this first year but miami doesnt lack talent and with the 3-4 on defense there starting to look downright SICK. Who would have thought?

I think it has more to do with a highly overrated San Diego and a Brady-less New England. Add in the fact that the Dolphins finally have a legit NFL quarterback, and you get this result.

I think it has more to do with a highly overrated San Diego and a Brady-less New England. Add in the fact that the Dolphins finally have a legit NFL quarterback, and you get this result.

Yeah, but Brady doesn't play defense and Ronnie Brown went nuts on the Pats D. I wonder if Brady would have outscored the Fins or if he would have given them more opportunities to embarrass them.

ok, I was born & raised in a suburb of Cleveland a long time ago. We were raised to be Browns fans through thick and thin (more thin). I saw Bill Nelson (qb), Brian Sipe (qb) ect play at the old Cleveland stadium. I was a die-hard Brownie. I moved to Atlanta in 1986 and still kept up with the Browns thanks to PJ Haleys (used to be at Briarcliff & Clifton-the shopping center that use to be there). My family would send weekly tapes of the Browns games. Meanwhile I still had to have my dose of pro football and would regulary attend Falcons games at the Fulton County Stadium (tickets were easy to get then). I saw Deion Sanders in his first game, we booed him to no end until the first punt return, TOUCHDOWN! all of a sudden we loved him. Once the Browns came back in 1999, I believed someday, they would return to the Browns of old...after 9 years of wasted time, watching, listening, and agonizing..BYE BROWNS. I watched the Falcons first game this year, wow, a rookie QB took control of his team and earned the respect of his teamates. I'm not a fair weather fan, just a regenerated fan of the Falcons. My wife and I will be going to the Oakland game (in Oakland), going to a Browns game is more dangerous (even if you are wearing Browns gear, they eat their own) I'm so pumped up. The Birds have a way to go, but Matt Ryan and Company look really good for the future..I finally feel at home.

The Dolphins beating NE and San Diego still blows my mind...

The Dolphins have always given the Pats a hard time. I wasn't too surprised. LT's been in a funk. So has Gates. Merriman's out. Chargers don't have much going for them beyond that. They play in a division with teams that have been weak for a while (KC, Oakland) and I think that's helped them look much better than they really are. I'm not surprised Miami was able to beat either of these teams really.

ok, I was born & raised in a suburb of Cleveland a long time ago. We were raised to be Browns fans through thick and thin (more thin). I saw Bill Nelson (qb), Brian Sipe (qb) ect play at the old Cleveland stadium. I was a die-hard Brownie. I moved to Atlanta in 1986 and still kept up with the Browns thanks to PJ Haleys (used to be at Briarcliff & Clifton-the shopping center that use to be there). My family would send weekly tapes of the Browns games. Meanwhile I still had to have my dose of pro football and would regulary attend Falcons games at the Fulton County Stadium (tickets were easy to get then). I saw Deion Sanders in his first game, we booed him to no end until the first punt return, TOUCHDOWN! all of a sudden we loved him. Once the Browns came back in 1999, I believed someday, they would return to the Browns of old...after 9 years of wasted time, watching, listening, and agonizing..BYE BROWNS. I watched the Falcons first game this year, wow, a rookie QB took control of his team and earned the respect of his teamates. I'm not a fair weather fan, just a regenerated fan of the Falcons. My wife and I will be going to the Oakland game (in Oakland), going to a Browns game is more dangerous (even if you are wearing Browns gear, they eat their own) I'm so pumped up. The Birds have a way to go, but Matt Ryan and Company look really good for the future..I finally feel at home.

Well now, welcome to the flock, have a good trip to Oakland and bring back a win!!!!! :D:D:D

FALCON FEVER, CATCH IT!!!!!!!!

More surprised at the Falcons success actually. I didn't think the Browns were going to be very good this year. Their schedule was brutal and they had a year of film with DA at QB for coordinators to pick apart.

Agreed. BQ is the future not DA. If anyone paid attention to the last 5 games of last year they saw this coming for the Browns. 2007 was a fluke year for them just like 2006 was a fluke year for the Aints. :lol: