http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writ...naps/index.html

From Don Banks Monday column and I quote:

"• Between their Michael Turner-led running game, Roddy White-led receiving game and Matt Ryan-led passing game, there's nothing that's not legit about the Falcons offense. And that retooled offensive line can take a bow, too. The Falcons probably won't be able to keep up in the tough NFC South this season, but there's something good building in Georgia, and it's paying some pleasantly surprising early dividends."

Some people are starting to take notice.

I know some analyst picked us to go 1-15 or 2-14 but, what was the highest win total that someone picked us to win? Someone had to think we could win more than 2 games right?

Gregg Easterbrook (Tuesday Morning Quarterback) picked us to go 8-8. I don't think that'll happen, but it was nice to get some positive press prior to the season.

Direwolf

Gregg Easterbrook (Tuesday Morning Quarterback) picked us to go 8-8. I don't think that'll happen, but it was nice to get some positive press prior to the season.

Direwolf

8-8 is possible,but I have been saying 6-10.Who knows we squeek out a few more road games.Our pass coverage will need some improvement to go 8-8.How hyped would you be if we beat the bears?

I REALLY think this team can go 8-8.

We got our 3 wins already...

We can and will beat CHI, I can feel it.

We will beat Oaktown...

I also think we will NOT lose to the Bucs again either.

If we can hold Adrian Peterson, we will win that football game. They have no air attack

Lasty, its the Rams... come on......

Our toughest game will be at Denver I beleive.

ok, 1st off, how did you write a new topic, Ive been having troule all day long

page never fully loads, or error

i think the mods made a decision to allow only people with a certain number of posts to start threads, ive been trying and having the same problem, maybe its like 100 posts now or something....

Direwolf

I agree! Ya know before the season started there were so many sports writers and commentators that just kept screaming that they thought the falcons wouldn't win 4 games. Now all the sudden they are changing their minds.

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! We've got a good team, they seem to be getting better and better every game. We'll see what happens. I should mention also "We've got a great new head coach". I for one couldn't be happier with the situation the Falcons are in now.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!