Looking ahead to Chicago

We got a top 10 ranked D. Were in the middle of the pack in offense. How is that overated? I would say were pretty good on D and fairly decent on O.

I don't think Chi's offense is middle of the pack. Their rushing offense is ranked 10th. Yet, they only average 3.8 ypc and two of the teams they played were Detroit and Indy, who are ranked 30th and 32nd in rush defense. Chi's passing offense is ranked 16th, yet the only good passing game they had was against the worst pass defense.

That being said, I think your pass defense is underrated and I do think your overrall defense is top 10.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Chi's offense is middle of the pack. Their rushing offense is ranked 10th. Yet, they only average 3.8 ypc and two of the teams they played were Detroit and Indy, who are ranked 30th and 32nd in rush defense. Chi's passing offense is ranked 16th, yet the only good passing game they had was against the worst pass defense.

That being said, I think your pass defense is underrated and I do think your overrall defense is top 10.

I love how you failed to mention the other three teams we played, Carolina, TB, and Philly who have 3 of the best rush defenses in the league. Forte looked pretty good against them too. Got alot of tough yardage against them.

I'm sure most Chicago sports fans are classy like Legion.

I'm from Chicago too. I will never forget the Superbowl XX season we had. Now that was a defense! When you shutout two of your playoff opponents, and then destroy the hapless Patriots. But I am a Falcons fan now! I think it will be close, and hope we can win. It will take a perfect game on our part I think, but even if we give a strong fight and come out on the losing end, I'll be happy. If Kyle Orton has the game he did against Detroit, then we are in trouble, but that was Detroit. We also put up...what? 31 on them. I'll root for the Bears after this weekend! Hey we helped them out Sunday....so now we can take one away from them! Only fair. :D

I'm sure most Chicago sports fans are classy like Legion.

I have a friend that went to the chicago game on the road about 3 years ago.He had a vick jersey on and when he went to the bathroom he started getting called out.Even chicks were calling him out.Some dude starts to chase him with his unit in his hands trying to pee on him.Classy?Its not hard to out run someone trying to pee on you though.2 words for a chicago game..."pepper spray".Or "pecker spray".

I have a friend that went to the chicago game on the road about 3 years ago.He had a vick jersey on and when he went to the bathroom he started getting called out.Even chicks were calling him out.Some dude starts to chase him with his unit in his hands trying to pee on him.Classy?Its not hard to out run someone trying to pee on you though.2 words for a chicago game..."pepper spray".Or "pecker spray".

Friend of mine from New Orleans went to Chicago a few years ago for playoff game (not the one with Reggie Bush but previous). He went with his wife (she's a big Saints fan too) and they could not believe how nasty the Bears fans were to them. I love they city but can't say the same for the fans.

Friend of mine from New Orleans went to Chicago a few years ago for playoff game (not the one with Reggie Bush but previous). He went with his wife (she's a big Saints fan too) and they could not believe how nasty the Bears fans were to them. I love they city but can't say the same for the fans.

A mob is a ugly thing.A drunk mob is a dangerous thing.Its not recommended you wear your colors on the road.

A mob is a ugly thing.A drunk mob is a dangerous thing.Its not recommended you wear your colors on the road.

Agreed. However they weren't wearing jerseys. Another friend, who is a huge Giants fan, said you are taking your life into your hands if you wear opposing jersey to the Meadowlands. Or Philly...

"I think most analysts thought we would beat Detroit and KC at home"

No they did not. They overwhelmingly picked us dead last and to get pounded by the Lions because of their "great WR tandem". That's all you heard. I did not hear ONE analyst anywhere pick us to win that game and as a matter of fact they all pick us to pick ONE game all year and that was against the Rams.

I'm not overlooking the bears, they have a really good defense and kyle orton had done just what lovie smith has asked and that's manage the game and not make stupid mistakes.

Matt Forte is the real deal and he will open up some things for that offense. The Bears definitely have the edge in this game but under no circumstances should they underestimate the Falcons.

I think the Bears win in a close one. 24-21

I have to ask, not trying to be disrespectfull, but what's up with the negativety????. I've noticed you, i could be wrong, pick the opposing team to win consistentely... You are a falcons fan, right?. And wha't is with with your signature, the season ending win prediction????

Just curious :P :P :P

well, i believe the chi town game is winnable. but not to jump too far im worried about the eagles game

Exactly, if we lose big to Chicago it will be nearly impossible to go up to Philly and pull off a win, hope I'm wrong. But if we beat the Bears I believe the Atlanta/Philly is a totally different game with a VERY INSPIRED Falcon team flying north..

Exactly, if we lose big to Chicago it will be nearly impossible to go up to Philly and pull off a win, hope I'm wrong. But if we beat the Bears I believe the Atlanta/Philly is a totally different game with a VERY INSPIRED Falcon team flying north..

Yea...man i still get nightmares from the playoff game against philly... MATT RYAN IS DA MAN...