Ryan failed to get 200 yds

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only a ***** would think stats are important. wins are what count. ryan has been doing his part to provide them. how many forecasters had the falcons winning more than 3 games this year let alone 3 of the first 5?????? GET OUT OF HERE HATIN *** FAGGOT!!

just because youre a vick fan doesnt mean his replacement doesnt deserve your praise. ****in *****.

only a ***** would think stats are important. wins are what count. ryan has been doing his part to provide them. how many forecasters had the falcons winning more than 3 games this year let alone 3 of the first 5?????? GET OUT OF HERE HATIN *** FAGGOT!!

Reading obvious sarcasm isn't one of your strong points it is?

Reading obvious sarcasm isn't one of your strong points it is?

actually i assumed the o.p. was a "75" alias i didnt even read it lol

falcon ace youre one of the few posters here i respect. just had to letcha know that!!! im just happy to have a winning team again and even though im a big vick fan my falcons come first. sorry bout that!!!!

actually i assumed the o.p. was a "75" alias i didnt even read it lol

falcon ace youre one of the few posters here i respect. just had to letcha know that!!! im just happy to have a winning team again and even though im a big vick fan my falcons come first. sorry bout that!!!!

Cool cool, thx. Don't take my post too serious, I'm just a smart-a$$.

oh my god....it's 4 years ago....Qb with bad stats, but still winning games....my time machine worked...

but there is a difference between winning because of a QB and winning despite of a QB...the major problem with vick was when we were 3 TDs behind and he would have under 200 yards and under 20 attempts. let's look at Ryan's numbers in a game we trail the whole way sometime after his rookie season, then anybody with a brain can clearly see the difference.

Big deal! So what, he didn't get 200 yards, what you should be looking at is the fact that he managed the game well, drove the team when needed and came out of Green Bay of all places with a win!!

Dude, seriously, it was sarcasm.

I am amazed by the education that the people in this state receive.

Georgia education system <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hehe well I know all us fans are just like in total shock at the awesome performance Ryan put on overall in Lambeau Field. Just a fantastic performance to pull off the upset win against the Mighty Pack.

The receivers really stepped up today as well. They did drop two, but overall that pales compared to the way they made the plays to keep the ball moving down the field consistently.