MATT RYAN, A ROOKIE, JUST WENT TO LAMBEAU FIELD AND BEAT THE PACKERS...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't the cap space, just the coaches...give Smith and Co. credit.

This is the first time, in a LONG time, that the team is playing with chemistry.

Indeed your right, probs to the turnaround the franchise have experienced so far. The organisation buys into it, so do I :)

You people disgust me, both the Ryan and Vick haters alike. Can't we just savor the moment, without the endless comparisons, let it go!!! Let's go Falcons.......... ^_^^_^^_^

Lets go Falcons. Sorry for making you queezy Vabchbirdlover, it wasnt my intent.

I wont compare Ryan to Vick, its pointless. Matt Ryan can make plays with his arm, as well as his running ability, just as he did today. To answer your last question: Yes, he is a rookie - and a falcon - thank god.

But you have to remember that Vick didnt have a proper O-line to protect him. In some ways he was the victim of the Vick factor himself. Clogging up so much cap space that it made it impossible to get a proper cast around him.

cap space wasnt a problem with signing a decent oline. the scheme was. get it correct. we had plenty of money to blow on hartwell, price, williiams, etc.....

our great rushing game gave our horrible pass protection a pass. dont blame vick for the front office not providing adequate pass protection or targets to throw to.

if vick was so horrible why were t.o. and moss lobbying to come here. the 2 best receivers in the game. riddle me that??

Indeed your right, probs to the turnaround the franchise have experienced so far. The organisation buys into it, so do I :)

Lets go Falcons. Sorry for making you queezy Vabchbirdlover, it wasnt my intent.

No problem, it's this stuff, the comparisons is getting quite old. I mean we come away from lambeau field with a great win, and here i thought i would jump on the mb and find a bunch of estatic fans, wrong again....FALCON FEVER, CATCH IT!!!!!!!

If Ryan was black you would think he was the second coming of Jesus. How many championships did Vick bring to Atlanta? You act like the guy was the Michael Jordan of the NFL. Like he's Tom Brady. He was a mediocre quarterback who could run the ball like crazy. I liked Vick when he was playing for the Falcons but his passing was terrible. He had some great games and led the Falcons to the playoffs twice but it's not like the guy got them to the Super bowl. He could never beat the Eagles in the playoffs. It was his stupidity that put him in prison. He's not a Falcon now and never will be again. He'll never play quarterback again. hopefully if he gets out of prison he can get a job returning kicks and straighten his life out. But time to move on Falcon fans.

And if MV was white you'd think HE was the second coming of Jesus. Matt Schaub is a perfect example of that. You thought he was the next Montana. Now look at him. He sux. Look at my post you'll see that i didnt even mention Vick, i never bring up MV. Its these haters who constantly wanna bring him up. I was just responding because once again for NO earthly reason someone wanted to compare Ryan to Vick which is assonine. What has he accomplished? He might accomplish to those things, but keep your mouth shut until he does.

And if MV was white you'd think HE was the second coming of Jesus. Look at my post you'll see that i didnt even mention Vick, i never bring up MV. Its these haters who constantly wanna bring him up. I was just responding because once again for NO earthly reason someone wanted to compare Ryan to Vick which is assonine. What has he accomplished? He might accomplish to those things, but keep your mouth shut until he does.

Go be a Raider fan, loser.

And if MV was white you'd think HE was the second coming of Jesus. Matt Schaub is a perfect example of that. You thought he was the next Montana. Now look at him. He sux. Look at my post you'll see that i didnt even mention Vick, i never bring up MV. Its these haters who constantly wanna bring him up. I was just responding because once again for NO earthly reason someone wanted to compare Ryan to Vick which is assonine. What has he accomplished? He might accomplish to those things, but keep your mouth shut until he does.

We all know why you're here. Go die in a fire, no one cares what you think or what you have to say when you're all over Ookie's jock.

great win. the team showed a lot today. probably our most impressive win IMO, yet they were all impressive.

AND WE'VE WON 3 GAMES SO FAR! we won 4 all of last year! man its good to be a falcon fan right now. B)

So aikman was 1-15 his first year and Peyton was 3-13 his first year and Ryan is already at 3-2 for rookie, hes doing well. ;) the INT was a rookie move but he will learn. ;)GO FALCONS.