MATT RYAN, A ROOKIE, JUST WENT TO LAMBEAU FIELD AND BEAT THE PACKERS...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

still trying to compare Bust to Vick i see. Call me when he finishes over .500, wins a playoff game, or makes a Pro Bowl. Lemme guess. he's a rookie right?

Oh please can yopu not be happy that we won even if you dont like Ryan fine just be happy we won, oh and btw what was Vick doing in his rookie season oh yea thats right not much, our team hasn't had a losing record all season with Ryan as a rookie

but matt ryan didn't throw for 200 yards.

...and how old are you??? UNFREAKIN BELIEVABLE!! Matt DID throw for 194 yards AND the game in the NFL is won by the NUMBER OF POINTS SCORED and everything it took on the part of ALL PARTICIPATING TEAM MEMBERS to get those points! WAY TO GO FALCONS! Look at all the rookies on our team, 1st year members on the team, new coaches/new system and new G.M. and yet just look at the level that they are playing on in only their 1st 5 games together!!

In spite of the areas he wants to improve on and the areas HE WILL IMPROVE ON; Matt Ryan is is getting stares of disbelief at his highhly mature level of play to ONLY BE A ROOKIE!! :P

still trying to compare Bust to Vick i see. Call me when he finishes over .500, wins a playoff game, or makes a Pro Bowl. Lemme guess. he's a rookie right?

D*mn right and he's making more plays with his arm than Vick ever did and that's big because I still support Vick, but just being real, Vick never won games with his arm...remember the NFC playoff game against Minnesota??? <_<

I enjoyed this win...it shows that we can go to a tough arena and still get the job done, but it's time to take things up another notch because now we have the league's attention, plus, Chicago is next.

...and how old are you??? UNFREAKIN BELIEVABLE!! Matt DID throw for 194 yards AND the game in the NFL is won by the NUMBER OF POINTS SCORED and everything it took on the part of ALL PARTICIPATING TEAM MEMBERS to get those points! WAY TO GO FALCONS! Look at all the rookies on our team, 1st year members on the team, new coaches/new system and new G.M. and yet just look at the level that they are playing on in only their 1st 5 games together!!

In spite of the areas he wants to improve on and the areas HE WILL IMPROVE ON; Matt Ryan is is getting stares of disbelief at his highhly mature level of play to ONLY BE A ROOKIE!! :P

lol i know man, my post was satire of the haters post all week claiming he is going to be a bust b/c he didn't throw for 200 yards yet. i guess i should have made it clearer.

Sorry!

I wont compare Ryan to Vick, its pointless. Matt Ryan can make plays with his arm, as well as his running ability, just as he did today. To answer your last question: Yes, he is a rookie - and a falcon - thank god.

Yea something like that....Run-A-Lot as I will refer to him from know on, was a horrible passer, seems like none of the athletic QB's outside of mcnabb, who stays in the pocket 95% of the time really have any success

But you have to remember that Vick didnt have a proper O-line to protect him. In some ways he was the victim of the Vick factor himself. Clogging up so much cap space that it made it impossible to get a proper cast around him.

But you have to remember that Vick didnt have a proper O-line to protect him. In some ways he was the victim of the Vick factor himself. Clogging up so much cap space that it made it impossible to get a proper cast around him.

It wasn't the cap space, just the coaches...give Smith and Co. credit.

This is the first time, in a LONG time, that the team is playing with chemistry.

If Ryan was black you would think he was the second coming of Jesus. How many championships did Vick bring to Atlanta? You act like the guy was the Michael Jordan of the NFL. Like he's Tom Brady. He was a mediocre quarterback who could run the ball like crazy. I liked Vick when he was playing for the Falcons but his passing was terrible. He had some great games and led the Falcons to the playoffs twice but it's not like the guy got them to the Super bowl. He could never beat the Eagles in the playoffs. It was his stupidity that put him in prison. He's not a Falcon now and never will be again. He'll never play quarterback again. hopefully if he gets out of prison he can get a job returning kicks and straighten his life out. But time to move on Falcon fans.