MATT RYAN, A ROOKIE, JUST WENT TO LAMBEAU FIELD AND BEAT THE PACKERS...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect to see Foxworth getting some time next week, for sure. I'm very glad that Rodgers played and we STILL got the 'W', regardless.

he played, when Grimes went out on the one play that was a TD to the Tight end, foxworth was covering. Wish he just batted the ball down like he should have.

Was a great win, we are to be taken serious after this win. Dont be shocked if a lot of "experts" pick us to win vs CHI, but like that even matters. But seriously, when are we going to bench Jennings? another bobbled punt that could have given GB points easily.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!! Every time I look at that guy I feel sick to my stomache! Even when I was playing Madden last night he fumbled the punt. Thankfully I wasn't afraid to bench him!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!! Every time I look at that guy I feel sick to my stomache! Even when I was playing Madden last night he fumbled the punt. Thankfully I wasn't afraid to bench him!

he seems very jumpy when hes out on the field, as if hes afraid that a team mate will even hit him. He just took his eyes off the ball and really could of lost us the game.

according to ATLBaller and Statz, Matilda Ryan is still a bust. A QB that doesn't give up after the 2nd quarter like Mike Vick?, how could he POSSIBLY be good?!!?

still trying to compare Bust to Vick i see. Call me when he finishes over .500, wins a playoff game, or makes a Pro Bowl. Lemme guess. he's a rookie right?

The Kid can play! As for that int in the endzone, he will learn from it. I hope his teammates give him **** about it in film study this week, lol. Kudos to the play calling to let him not have to load up and throw 20 times after that. It kept him settled down, imo.

according to ATLBaller and Statz, Matilda Ryan is still a bust. A QB that doesn't give up after the 2nd quarter like Mike Vick?, how could he POSSIBLY be good?!!?

You can appreciate Ryan without demeaning a former player. That's classless, and for the record Vick never gave up after the second quarter. The one time he mentioned that he might could have given a better effort and everyone thinks he was the only player ever to feel that way. New flash, no one has ever gave it their all all the time. It's not humanly possible.

too bad Crankthatbatman a.k.a Grankthatcrackman is going to cry like a seven year old and say that "he didn't have 200 yards passing...blah, blah, blah"

Ryan played very well today, and should have had 3 tossing TDs and over 200 yards passing. Too bad Jenkins gave up on two long balls and Roddy dropped a couple of balls.

Overall, a great tough win on the road for us.