Congratulations to Jamal Anderson

I just heard on the NFL network that JA sacked Rodgers in the late fourth quarter. This is not only his first sack but his first game-changing play.

This is the sort of thing that JA needs. A young first rounder has to hear a lot of criticism if he doesn't impact games. This has to be an enormous boost to JA. I have to admit that I was doubting him. I am happy to say that I was wrong.

If it were up to me, JA would get the game ball. Keep it up Jamal.

I just heard on the NFL network that JA sacked Rodgers in the late fourth quarter. This is not only his first sack but his first game-changing play.

This is the sort of thing that JA needs. A young first rounder has to hear a lot of criticism if he doesn't impact games. This has to be an enormous boost to JA. I have to admit that I was doubting him. I am happy to say that I was wrong.

If it were up to me, JA would get the game ball. Keep it up Jamal.

Even if he did get a sack today what exactly would you have been wrong about?

Unless you said, "abolutly under no circumstances will Anderson ever get a sack" you are still pretty safe. The guy still hasn't done much in the NFL.

One sack isn't going to turn a career around. Just lets you know that something is desperately wrong when a guy gets close to a QB and everyone gets all excited.

No he didn't get a sack today! It is pretty pathetic when people have to make up plays for a player to complement him. You should have wrote a thread praising Abe. What a great game. Jamaal should give half his paycheck to a real player like Abe. You could also pick other players that made big plays that deserve praise: Roddy White, Brooking made some nice tackles, Turner ran over and around the Packers, Ryan except for one bad play looked great, etc. We have plenty of real players on the Falcons that are getting it done.

Jamaal did nothing today that any DE on any roster in the NFL couldn't do.

Well, Beirman and Davis didnt do what he did. I have to admit (painfully) than Anderson looked good pass rushing today. He seemed to have about as many hurries as Abe, just didnt quite get there unfortunately.

If he can do that weekly, one sack will be no problem at all.

Well, Beirman and Davis didnt do what he did. I have to admit (painfully) than Anderson looked good pass rushing today. He seemed to have about as many hurries as Abe, just didnt quite get there unfortunately.

If he can do that weekly, one sack will be no problem at all.

Beirmann and Davis don't get the PT that Anderson does. I'll say it again. I didn't see a single play from Anderson that showed there was anything special about him. His plays could have been done by any DE in the game.

From someone who watched the game and has not been waiting for JA98 to fullfil his lofty draft status....He looked good today..I saw the play where this guy is talking about the sack....its very close to one and Rodgers was flagged for Intentional grounding on the play if I remember correctly...He wasnt great >>see John Abrahms<< He was good though imo