OFFICIAL FALCONS-PACKERS IN-GAME THREAD

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Falcons just made every football expert look foolish. IN the pre-season they had them at 1-15 then changed it to 2-14. The Falcons are now 3-2. This team is made up of rookies and undrafted FA's and they are playing with heart and soul. To win in GB against their first string QB is good news. To win with a rookie HC who has a staff of coaches who have not played all together before is showing this team is on the mend from the past 4 years of dysfunction and negativity. we as fans should be very proud of this organization for what has so far been accomplished. I think one of the most important items overlooked so far is the lack of AB getting into the team function. Or, perhaps it is just not being reported, but I think AB has great confidence i what has transpired so far. Keep up the one game at a time mentality and don't swell on the bad breaks, just keep playing and give it your all Falcons. You will change the minds and hearts of the doubters very soon!

My second favorit thing about today is... Pumpkin Spiced Ale! I am truly going to despise death when it's my time. No Falcons Football and no Pumpkin Ale! Until then, I enjoy every second of every game win or lose and every drop of every bottle until there are no more pumpkins!

27-24 win today team, way to go! We fans are proud and appreciate the great job TD and MS have done with this team so far!

Archived