Palin Says Obama Has Ties To Terrorism

http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/10/04...with-terroists/

I found what looks like a partial transcript... I found something interesting...

"Yes USA! USA! -our opponent is someone who sees America as imperfect enough to pal around with terrorists who target their own country.”"

Oh god. She pulled the terrorist card AND the "USA" chant? Talk about pulling out all the stops...

Is the American voter again stupid enough to fall for it? When Palin talks about the average (six pack) Joe American, does she mean the dumbest of the dumb? I really wonder who she is adressing to because it requires a serious lack of education and an IQ of way below 80 to feel adressed by anything she says...

Oh c'mon, you know you'd hit that. :P

I would, but I would have to set up some rules first. She would not be allowed to talk before, during, or after; She would have to let her hair down because I'm dieing to see what she looks like with it down, and she would have to wear something ridiculously kinky.

Obama has not even talked to Ayers in many years, and had a very casual relationship to begin with. Is Mccain really gonna try to play this card now? Why don't they just call him the "N" word and get it over with.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bwahahahaaaa!!

isnt it bad enough for the right that a black man even got nominated, let alone is the front runner in the election? that really says something about how badly your party is viewed in america. sure the racists and bible thumpers are keeping the party afloat but they are a dying breed.

I would, but I would have to set up some rules first. She would not be allowed to talk before, during, or after; She would have to let her hair down because I'm dieing to see what she looks like with it down, and she would have to wear something ridiculously kinky.

You do realize " deliciously kinky" to her means leaving the lights on, don't you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bwahahahaaaa!!

isnt it bad enough for the right that a black man even got nominated, let alone is the front runner in the election? that really says something about how badly your party is viewed in america. sure the racists and bible thumpers are keeping the party afloat but they are a dying breed.

Racists are scum on all sides.

Yep McCain just hires Karl Rove's people and all you get is swift boat BS. This is no different than when they swift boated McCain in SC by calling him unbalanced and fathering and out of wedlock black child. No doubt it worked last time on a lot of you as it will this will this time maybe we should just elect Karl Rove as president and eliminate the middle man. Yeah secret conspiracy is Obama is a secret Muslim who will join forces with Osama and this guy and be a secret terrorist and blow up the White House. Some of you guys should have gone to school. Oh I forgot you can't fix stupid..