So I had my first day of Community Service this morning

Dude I've done exactly what your doing for the same exact reason pretty much. You want easy C.S., do it at a dog pound or a animal rescue non-profit place. Sure you pick up poop and the likes but it's much easier. Just an idea. Did you lose you Drivers License as well? I never did.

Edit: I just seen the last part of your post, better off just staying there!

Dude I've done exactly what your doing for the same exact reason pretty much. You want easy C.S., do it at a dog pound or a animal rescue non-profit place. Sure you pick up poop and the likes but it's much easier. Just an idea. Did you lose you Drivers License as well? I never did.

Edit: I just seen the last part of your post, better off just staying there!

Yeah I was going to say man, it doesn't get much easier than working for an hour and 45 minutes and then having the officer sign your papers saying you worked 8 hours and sending you home.

But no, I didn't lose my license, the only thing I ended up being charged with was misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Yeah I was going to say man, it doesn't get much easier than working for an hour and 45 minutes and then having the officer sign your papers saying you worked 8 hours and sending you home.

But no, I didn't lose my license, the only thing I ended up being charged with was misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Well they gave me a conditional dis-charge, so it never went on my record.

Dang, I had to wash police cars for 4 hours then go pick up trash on the roads for a few hours when I had 40 hours worth to serve.

You got lucky...

Yes I did. When I first got there, I vacuumed a couple of rooms, and then cleaned the S.W.A.T van, and then we walked around the football fields behind the police station and picked up bottles and cans and emptied all the trash cans but we were all pretty much just walking around and talking and then we were released. It was actually pretty cool, because the officer in charge was hilarious and he was such a cool guy, he actually made it fun. An hour and 45 minutes for him to write 8 hours on my paper wasn't a bad way to spend my early Saturday morning at all.

Yes I did. When I first got there, I vacuumed a couple of rooms, and then cleaned the S.W.A.T van, and then we walked around the football fields behind the police station and picked up bottles and cans and emptied all the trash cans but we were all pretty much just walking around and talking and then we were released. It was actually pretty cool, because the officer in charge was hilarious and he was such a cool guy, he actually made it fun. An hour and 45 minutes for him to write 8 hours on my paper wasn't a bad way to spend my early Saturday morning at all.

I actually caught a break the last 16 hours. The deal was that I washed 1 car an hour and the rest of the time, I could read a book if I wanted. I got that deal because on day 3, the CS director took us to a senior center to weed out a flower bed and do something else. He handed me a pick axe (which I'd never used before in my life) so I refused to do it. When I was taken to his boss and let him know what was going on he immediately let the CSD know he was wrong for having us over there (insurance purposes) and my "deal" was basically a way to keep me quiet...

I worked an hour and 45 minutes and then was sent home after the officer signed my paperwork with a full 8 hours worked.

I assumed you spent the other 6 hours and 15 minutes, smoking a moderate amount of PCP and having a 25 dollar hooker perform fellatio on you and your best friend, because otherwise I would have just spent it working the community service!