FNC DESTROYS MSNBC in last night's ratings

It is still funny seeing Olberman having his azz handed to him night after night by FOX. The hatred that that assclown has for O'Reilly in particular :lol: it must drive him even more batsh*t crazy than he is on his "good" days when he is so regularly put over Bill's knee in such a fashion.....the only good news for him....he should be getting used to it by now.

2227951387_0852394851.jpg

FNC Tops Cablers With Most Viewers in Network History

Breaking: FNC averaged 11,098,000 Total Viewers during last night's vice presidential debate, most among the cable networks and the highest viewership in the network's 12 year history.

CNN averaged 10,685,000, and MSNBC averaged 4,412,000.

FNC's previous high in Total Viewers was in 2003. This was also the highest ever Total Viewer average for FNC during prime time.

In the A25-54 demo, CNN won among cable channels. CNN averaged 4,522,000 in the demo, compared to 3,751,000 for FNC and 1,863,000 for MSNBC.

so 15 million watched on liberal cable news stations & 11 million watched on conservative news stations. that's a win for your side?

I've often said that Libs have too many fellow pillow biters masquerading as journalists to choose from: MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, and to a slightly lesser degree CNN......Nice idiot spin saying that ONLY Libs watch CNN. The truly confused, of which I would be surprised to learn that you are not member were watching Chris Mathews get a new tingle down his leg and Olberman sputtering more of his inane nonsense on MSNBC....all 5 million of you. Many Conservatives watch CNN, myself included.....so as shocking as it is...buzzzzz, you're wrong yet again.

I've often said that Libs have too many fellow pillow biters masquerading as journalists to choose from: MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, and to a slightly lesser degree CNN......Nice idiot spin saying that ONLY Libs watch CNN. The truly confused, of which I would be surprised to learn that you are not member were watching Chris Mathews get a new tingle down his leg and Olberman sputtering more of his inane nonsense on MSNBC....all 5 million of you. Many Conservatives watch CNN, myself included.....so as shocking as it is...buzzzzz, you're wrong yet again.

never said only libs watch cnn!! i said:

"so 15 million watched on liberal cable news stations & 11 million watched on conservative news stations. that's a win for your side?"

if you believe media biased w/ cnn & msnbc liberal then it means more people exposed to liberal media than conservative media!!! that's not exactly win for your side huh???

unless you say cnn & msnbc aren't liberal!!! & even i think they're biased in favor of liberals so that's hard argument to make!!!

Faux News has its gullible fan base... and I feel saddened to see such fan base exists.

I always give my viewing statistic to CNN, as it's the most intelligent of all three major news channels. Faux is really terrible... they bring in hot women who look like call girls from the way they dress. Plus they're biased and are only there to brainwash the unenlightened.

CNN has substance, plus Wolf Blitzer is arguably the best news personality on TV right now.

Faux News has its gullible fan base... and I feel saddened to see such fan base exists.

I always give my viewing statistic to CNN, as it's the most intelligent of all three major news channels. Faux is really terrible... they bring in hot women who look like call girls from the way they dress. Plus they're biased and are only there to brainwash the unenlightened.

CNN has substance, plus Wolf Blitzer is arguably the best news personality on TV right now.

Campbell Brown = a-ok with me :wub:

Thank goodness we have someone as "enlightened" as yourself to inform we dullards of that fact.......I swear, your unadulterated arrogance is only surpassed by your political ignorance.

Thank goodness we have someone as "enlightened" as yourself to inform we dullards of that fact.......I swear, your unadulterated arrogance is only surpassed by your political ignorance.

So you're saying Faux News is a credible news organization? Because logical thinking shows they are nothing buy a propaganda outfit spinning news and coverage to back an agenda. A lot of dirty money has exchanged hands at that filth of a propaganda outfit.

So you're saying Faux News is a credible news organization? Because logical thinking shows they are nothing buy a propaganda outfit spinning news and coverage to back an agenda. A lot of dirty money has exchanged hands at that filth of a propaganda outfit.

Really?? Have any tangible proof whatsoever to back any of that up, or is that more of your "enlightened" thinking that you continue to brag about?

Really?? Have any tangible proof whatsoever to back any of that up, or is that more of your "enlightened" thinking that you continue to brag about?

Observation my friend. Observation. I've seen how Murdoch deals. I'm deeply saddened that Al-Waleed bin Talal is a huge investor in News Corp.. It's funny how a company spends so many millions and so much effort trying to convince people it's fair and balanced... when they're some of the most ignorant people on TV.

Doocy: "Well... Palin does have foreign policy credentials. She lives near Russia." What a puppet he is.

Observation my friend. Observation. I've seen how Murdoch deals. I'm deeply saddened that Al-Waleed bin Talal is a huge investor in News Corp.. It's funny how a company spends so many millions and so much effort trying to convince people it's fair and balanced... when they're some of the most ignorant people on TV.

Doocy: "Well... Palin does have foreign policy credentials. She lives near Russia." What a puppet he is.

Your really basing your critique of the journalistic integrity of the channel itself based on FOX AND FRIENDS!!!! Are you even serious. Well by your logic, all my whining about NBC's lack of integrity has just been proved beyond any doubt...I mean have you heard some of the crazy sh*t that comes out of Willard Scott's mouth?

I mean it is only fair to judge their journalistic merit by their morning entertainment show..... :wacko:

Your posts have progressively gotten more and more acidic over the last few months. You've gone from appearing to be a conservative somewhat reasonable poster to a guy who seems to take more pleasure out of demeaning others than anything else. Personal insults, and doom and gloom scare tactics are becoming the norm now. Congratulations, you really are an old school republican.

Your really basing your critique of the journalistic integrity of the channel itself based on FOX AND FRIENDS!!!! Are you even serious. Well by your logic, all my whining about NBC's lack of integrity has just been proved beyond any doubt...I mean have you heard some of the crazy sh*t that comes out of Willard Scott's mouth?

I mean it is only fair to judge their journalistic merit by their morning entertainment show..... :wacko:

It's not Faux and Friends only. It's the anchors who suggest a fist bump may be a terrorist act, or Hannity's complete and utter dishonesty and lack of integrity, or Shepherd Smith attacking the democrats for something the republicans did just a few minutes before... saying, "that's how democrats are.", or the reporters who skew what we saw by saying the room was evenly split between Obama and McCain, when it was actually shown that the room favored Obama heavily.

It's when three anchors in one day before the VP debate have segments on what strategies Palin can use against Biden so that she can win the debate... without ever doing the same for Biden.

It's when you hire retired generals who have agendas supporting the Bush administration. It's when you hire people like Karl Rove (Who is under criminal investigation, and worked as a senior member of the Bush administration.). It's when you disregard favorable Obama polls and only mention some pollster whom we've never heard of before because that pollster has numbers where McCain isn't lagging as far behind.

Where's the integrity of journalism? Sure there are left news outlets too like MSNBC or the NYT, but I also don't like watching them or reading their articles due to that. CNN's Wolf Blitzer is always fair, and I like to watch him because of that. It's good CNN has him on often.