Week 5 SMACK FREE DISCUSSION

ThunderCookie

I enjoyed the posts last week, so I was hoping we could do this again. Again, "we roxes you suxes" posts go elsewhere.

am interested to learn more about the matchups we will see this weekend. I am hoping to see what people think about THEIR team. There are plenty of threads for "we roxes! you do be da suxes!"

1. What is your biggest strength?

2.What is your biggest weakness?

3. How does your opponent match up with those?

4. What will it mean if your team wins?

5.What will it mean if your team loses?

6. What's the biggest question mark on your team right now?

1. What is your biggest strength? The passing game, obviously. Drew Brees is Drew Brees, Meachem and Moore have stepped up huge, and Billy Miller's hands are improved, so Colston and Shockey weren't missed as much as I thought they'd be. And you just can NOT beat the crowd in the Superdome on a Monday Nighter, eh?

2. What is your biggest weakness? Given the way the secondary played last week, and the improved pass-rush, I would have to say the run D.

3. How does your opponent match up with those? Minnesota is like 17th against the pass, so Drew should have another big day. And AP should run all over the Saints, but I don't think the Vikings will be balanced enough to be able to keep up with the Saints scores. Minny's run D is stout, so Deuce will need to have more touches from the tailback spot than Reggie.

4. What will it mean if your team wins? That the Saints are truly headed in the right direction to turn it around, and the Bucs and Panthers need to start looking over their shoulders.

5. What will it mean if your team loses? If the Saints lose this game, it will mean that Payton had another night of pretty chitty play-calling.

6. What's the biggest question mark on your team right now? In my opinion, it's can Deuce sustain his power running up the middle for the rest of the season.

our passing offense should have a field day vs their secondary. we should be able too spread them out and really attack down field and over the middle. hopefully we'll be able too run the ball because they will have too respect our passing game.

stat's would say the running game, but i feel we will be successful stopping their run and running the football. but i have too pick one so i pick stopping adrian peterson. he should have a good game but we will be able too limit him a little.

we def have the edge passing the football. whoever can execute the most will win the game.

we're 3-2, above 500. league will realize that the saints are a force too be reckoned with.

we're 2-3, we lost too a team that can come alive at any point. not time too panic, yet.

as the other saints fan said, will deuce be able too carry the football again?

I enjoyed the posts last week, so I was hoping we could do this again. Again, "we roxes you suxes" posts go elsewhere.

am interested to learn more about the matchups we will see this weekend. I am hoping to see what people think about THEIR team. There are plenty of threads for "we roxes! you do be da suxes!"

1. What is your biggest strength?: Defense/ Running game

2.What is your biggest weakness?: our Giveaways...

3. How does your opponent match up with those?: Denvers Secondary is scary at its least! Full of ball hawks.

4. What will it mean if your team wins?: that we are 4-1, Would have won 4 straight games! thats huge in my book.

5.What will it mean if your team loses? : Not a dam thing!

6. What's the biggest question mark on your team right now? In my eyes it would be if Davin Joseph is ready to play this Sunday. If he is, Graham/ Dunn will have a monster day. If he's not, Our line is still playing Well above average.

our run game

our pass rush without abraham

its hard to tell because GB has so many injured players. they havent done well against the run so far though.

3-2. 1 game above .500, first road win (in a very tough place to play nonetheless), headed in the right direction

not much. we just see that we have stuff to work on. we're a young team in a competitive division.

can our run game be successful against tough defenses