- Rock Band 2

- Saints Row 2

- Quantum of Solace (007)

- Guitar Hero: World Tour

- Mirror's Edge

- New Need for Speed

- Valkyria Chronicles

- Eternal Sonata

I'm only going to buy two full retail games this season though.

See I barley even played the first one, and I didnt really like it but the 2nd one just looks awesome defintley going to pick it up.

I was hooked on the multiplayer of the first... plus its campaign was spooky. I liked that element the most.

I used to drain hours daily just sitting on the floor staring at the TV playing.

Does this video hype you up? (There are other parts available)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40348.html

That does look much better than the first one. It looks a lot more colorful. I'll end up getting it anyways, I've just never really liked monster type games. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever played multiplayer on resistance... is it any good?

That does look much better than the first one. It looks a lot more colorful. I'll end up getting it anyways, I've just never really liked monster type games. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever played multiplayer on resistance... is it any good?

I sank 100's of hours on Resistance multiplayer. I'm sure you'll see videos of it on YouTube. Really fast-paced, and the weapons were gratifying... awesome weapons is a trademark for Insomniac Games. They have the best weapons in their games.

Haven't played for months though since I got GTA IV, Warhawk, and MGS4.

My thoughts exactly.

PS3 Owns October ( SOCOM, and Little Big Planet) but the 360 has November on Gears alone.

November has Call of Duty and Resistance. Don't like the Gears physics and plot... can you have a worse plot for a game than Gears'? I had it on PC, but I sold it quickly.

Hmm, humans defending earth from an alien invasion...you're not completely in love with a game with a similar plot...

It's a virus that started spreading from Russia... it has infected humans. Here's the introduction to the first game.

There are still questions left to be answered regarding the origin of the virus, and how the Chimera started. Once the humans are infected, they're taken to conversion centers in which they are converted into a certain type of chimera. You go through these centers through the game.

The game has a lot of suspense and thrill. The AI is great, and the number of enemies you face is satisfying. One of Insomniac's trademarks is the crazy weapons they have in their games. Resistance is no different. It has some really cool weapons.

One of the top 10 launch titles ever. Plus the online multiplayer is incredible.

It's a virus that started spreading from Russia... it has infected humans. Here's the introduction to the first game.

There are still questions left to be answered regarding the origin of the virus, and how the Chimera started. Once the humans are infected, they're taken to conversion centers in which they are converted into a certain type of chimera. You go through these centers through the game.

The game has a lot of suspense and thrill. The AI is great, and the number of enemies you face is satisfying. One of Insomniac's trademarks is the crazy weapons they have in their games. Resistance is no different. It has some really cool weapons.

One of the top 10 launch titles ever. Plus the online multiplayer is incredible.

Resistance aliens come from an infection, Gear's aliens come from underground. Same thing. Either way Gears > Resistance x10.

FIFA '09?

....... wrong crowd..........

I have the game.

Just feels empty.

Like theres nothing in it, I don't know if it's meant to feel empty.

The game play is pretty good.

But like, there's nowhere near the amount of teams and leagues the back of my cover says exist.