Hey Bucman!

ThunderCookie

I sure am glad they called it, talk about game being over before it even started.

It was a very poorly called game for both sides. The imaginary hold on Dahl really killed that drive, but we had so many drives extended by penalties how could I complain?

In the end the best team one, but I hope they just let us play when we meet again.

If you would have watched the opening series of Atl vs. Car, you would have seen what a clean hit being flagged as opposed to Mack's dirty play.

Peppers was just trying to make a play, and I am not even sure if his helmet made contact with Ryan's. It was a bad call.

ok... Its been 2 weeks, how long can you hold a grudge?

If nothing happens to the safety from the Jets for that hit on Boldin. Then this is truly a soft SOFT league!

ok... Its been 2 weeks, how long can you hold a grudge?

If nothing happens to the safety from the Jets for that hit on Boldin. Then this is truly a soft SOFT league!

No grudge what so ever. It was more to the point that I have no problem with playing hard. I just thought I would show the line I have between dirty and not...

Oh, and if it got on your nerves, well that is a bonus. :lol:

No grudge what so ever. It was more to the point that I have no problem with playing hard. I just thought I would show the line I have between dirty and not...

Oh, and if it got on your nerves, well that is a bonus. :lol:

Oh ok... It didn't get on my nerves what so ever, It was just kinda odd.